Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How did Robertin look tonight?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,252

How did Robertin look tonight?

Dec 15, 2015, 9:18 PM

I see he had some foul trouble. Aside from that, how'd he look?

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How did Robertin look tonight?

Dec 15, 2015, 9:19 PM

tall. very tall. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2015, 9:20 PM

You know, I almost phrased my original post to say, "Aside from tall, how did Robertin look tonight?" I guess I should have. =)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 15, 2015, 9:23 PM

5 fouls, 2 points, 2 rebounds.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And robertn post in 3, 2, 1...***

Dec 15, 2015, 9:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Nah, I'm good.***

Dec 15, 2015, 9:33 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He looks TALL, not sure how he played.******

Dec 15, 2015, 9:33 PM

Dec 15, 2015, 10:08 PM

He got extended minutes, which is always a good thing.

Little too aggressive with his hands on offense. He posts extremely aggressively and uses his hands, and it caused him to pickup some cheap fouls. But I'd much rather have an aggressive 7-footer who clearly wants to do well than a soft 7-footer. Can't teach aggressiveness or height.

Very raw, but very athletic and much more upside than

Dec 15, 2015, 10:09 PM

any other big man we have. If he had grown up playing basketball, and had been coached at a high level much of that time, he'd be a very, very good basketball player right now. To me, he seems to have far superior natural ability compared to Nnoko or Djitte. That is not the case though, and instead he's only played basketball a few years, and it showed tonight.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Fouled out, against Presbyterian.

Dec 15, 2015, 10:36 PM

Wait until ACC refs start calling fouls on him.

He's tall, you can't coach that. But there are a lot of other aspects of his game that will require coaching.

The Officials Had a Bad Night

Dec 15, 2015, 11:07 PM

They were so bad that Graham got all over one on an inbounds play under the Clemson basket.

He is very active (too active based on the fouls).

Dec 15, 2015, 10:45 PM

Had a nice two handed dunk and a couple of rebounds. Also had a blocked shot, I believe. He had more minutes than in any other game, which was great to see.

He has a ton of potential, not only because he is seven feet tall, but because he is so athletic. He is fast and moves well. He seems to have a fairly soft touch on his shots too. If the staff can continue to develop his jump hook with both hands, he will be virtually unstoppable.

If he works hard, I think we will see a significant improvement in his game over the next few years. I expect to see him playing in the NBA one day.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Dec 15, 2015, 11:02 PM

The general consensus is that he is tall. Can somebody refine that? Is he a short 7-footer, an average 7-footer, or a tall 7-footer? Thanks.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,252
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic