Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you've never lived outside of SC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,669

If you've never lived outside of SC

Jan 3, 2018, 7:44 PM

By all, means, show your regionalism. I grew up in southeast VA, graduated from Clemson University in 1984, moved to Savannah, GA and married a beautiful Bulldog grad. It's been a good life. No complaints!

I am all Clemson all the time. But little known fact is UGA fans in Savannah are not very different than Clemson fans.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you've never lived outside of SC

Jan 3, 2018, 8:01 PM

True about Savannah. It’s a UGA town but we don’t hate on other teams fans. Too much fun to be had. Where in VA?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hampton, VA - went to high school in Newport News***

Jan 3, 2018, 9:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How are the

Jan 3, 2018, 8:03 PM

Ohio State Bucknut fans? I know you HAVE to have some down there!

Go Tigers AND Tiger Nation(al Champs!)!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

We've all had varying experiences with UGA.

Jan 3, 2018, 8:09 PM

I don't consider mine to be related to regionalism.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jan 3, 2018, 8:17 PM

No! I'll never pull for Georgia. I tried to give their fans a pass for being incredibly mean, nasty, and vulgar...Only to have it happen again a couple of years later. Their fans represent their school, and they are the bottom of the barrel. GO ANYBODY, but UGA!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2018, 8:41 PM

I graduated from UGA and I wish nothing but to see them lose every game they play except the USUCK game. Their fans are the worst. I sat behind a grown man who used every cruse word in the book to bless out a young boy who finally had something to cheer about late in a Clemson game at UGA when they we beating the crap out of use several yrs ago. Most are just arrogant and nasty fans.

You graduated from UGA and hate them?? Seriously?***

Jan 3, 2018, 9:15 PM

Re: You graduated from UGA and hate them?? Seriously?***

Jan 3, 2018, 9:57 PM

One of my really good friend graduated from UNC & SHE HATES THAT SCHOOL! So yeah it can happen.

That's unusual***

Jan 3, 2018, 9:58 PM

1984, Kevin Butler kicked it a mile to beat us.

Jan 3, 2018, 10:19 PM

He is student asssistant now with UGA kickers according to announces in Rose Bowl.

Still hate UGA

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 3, 2018, 10:41 PM

SocMan2 .. you are absolutely correct. I was Raised in SC, lived there all my life. Tiger blood by birth rite.
Moved to Savannah in 2007. Dawg fans here are very respectful..Love their dawgs mind you, bust also have a strong dislike for the coots and BaMa... Everyone I know was looking forward to our game together.
We had a great year., not perfect, but compared to the dark days(years), I'll take it..
Go Tigers 2K18..

Jan 3, 2018, 10:53 PM

I was born in Anderson SC, while my father was a pitcher for the Tigers. We moved north and I grew up mostly in Maryland. I went to Clemson and returned to SC once I was done teaching.

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,669
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic