Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Hey GSU trolls, after your epic loss there is no need to come back to eat crow
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Hey GSU trolls, after your epic loss there is no need to come back to eat crow

Sep 12, 2018, 1:17 PM

Just please go away and stay gone

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: Hey GSU trolls, after your epic loss there is no need to come back to eat crow

Sep 12, 2018, 1:21 PM

David78® said:

Just please go away and stay gone

Well, that’s just impolite.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you're a troll. Otherwise I didn't address you

Sep 12, 2018, 1:39 PM

Trolls are not welcome

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If that was really the case

Sep 12, 2018, 1:52 PM

your forum would only have 3 active users.

Re: Hey GSU trolls, after your epic loss there is no need to come back to eat crow

Sep 12, 2018, 1:23 PM

Whow, a GSU troll post. If given that resect. You ain't seen nothing yet. Wait till Saturday. Didn't know we made y'all that nervous. GTG.

^^^definitely a troll***

Sep 12, 2018, 1:39 PM

Sep 12, 2018, 1:40 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey GSU trolls, after your epic loss there is no need to come back to eat crow ]

Serious question.... I assume you are poking fun just to get a rise? You can’t actually think you have a real chance can you? If so that is cute. We could spot you 30 and beat you with ease if we wanted. However, we will settle with a thank you for giving us a warm up game prior to Ga Tech as well as the ability to get Trevor more live action snaps.

Gets it!***

Sep 12, 2018, 1:47 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 12, 2018, 1:52 PM

I appreciate the irony and self-awareness of their fans. I hope they keep posting.

Sep 12, 2018, 1:55 PM

I really hope the delusional ones are never heard from again after Saturday

You must be a ton of fun at parties***

Sep 12, 2018, 1:57 PM

Sep 12, 2018, 2:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey GSU trolls, after your epic loss there is no need to come back to eat crow ]

Georgia Southern be may become your worst nightmare after Saturday. Let's hope your AD never schedules this mistake again for y'all's sake.

Sep 12, 2018, 2:08 PM

Gotta admit, the trolling is kinda cute. Not talking any X's and O's, just quick one liners, done. I'd take this over having to listen to delusional Louisville, OH State, and Oklahoma trolls.

Sep 12, 2018, 2:14 PM

No, you are cute.

You have got to be the most

Sep 12, 2018, 2:20 PM

insecure troll we've ever suffered in Tnet.

Sep 12, 2018, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey GSU trolls, after your epic loss there is no need to come back to eat crow ]

Yeah, we are all praying that the AD comes to his senses, and cancels the game so we don't have to take the beating yall would be administering us..

Sep 12, 2018, 2:20 PM

Somebody gotta protect y'all.

Sep 12, 2018, 2:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Hey GSU trolls, after your epic loss there is no need to come back to eat crow ]

See, this guy gets it. He knows the wrath that the Eagles will pour out henceforth!

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic