Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here we go.....everybody is cheaters but us.....oh lord.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 34
| visibility 1,257

Here we go.....everybody is cheaters but us.....oh lord.....

Feb 6, 2013, 10:25 AM

...wow....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, just Auburn. Can't ignore the evidence.***

Feb 6, 2013, 10:27 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what evidence is that? because they signed a good class?***

Feb 6, 2013, 10:28 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yes***

Feb 6, 2013, 10:30 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

too funny....they've been signing good classes for a

Feb 6, 2013, 10:31 AM

generation....now obviously Cam Newton was a cheating situation

Re: too funny....they've been signing good classes for a

Feb 6, 2013, 11:44 AM

You just answered your own ? Why wouldn't people think they cheat they have a very big history of it

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cam Newton, Trooper Taylor, Terry Bowden's

Feb 6, 2013, 10:31 AM [ in reply to what evidence is that? because they signed a good class?*** ]

admissions and the fact that NONE of the boosters have been disassociated.

Add that to the fact that they're signing this class after a 3-win season and a coaching shakeup.

You don't even think it's fishy?

they hired probably the best recruiting coordinator in the

Feb 6, 2013, 10:32 AM

COUNTRY in Rodney Garner...stole him for Georgia...the guy gets the kids. That is a major major factor in this.

Do you work for the NCAA?***

Feb 6, 2013, 10:35 AM

Garner got great classes yr after yr at Georgia

Feb 6, 2013, 10:36 AM

he's a great coach....they obviously cheated with Cam Newton but they have a good coaching staff at Auburn that just might have outworked ours and beat us for some kids.

You can't ignore the fact that he was making up ground

Feb 6, 2013, 10:41 AM

late in the game on these kids AND ALL the boosters involved w/ Newton are still there and have been there for 30 years. You can't say "oh yeah, they cheated with Cam (and DIDN'T get in trouble) but they stopped just that one time." If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

all I'm saying is it's not like Rodney Garner suddenly

Feb 6, 2013, 10:45 AM

started recruiting good players...he's been putting players in the NFL for a decade.

And all I'm saying is, it's not like Auburn hasn't shown for

Feb 6, 2013, 10:49 AM

decades they aren't willing to throw money at kids to play there.

If the shoe fits...

Re: what evidence is that? because they signed a good class?***

Feb 6, 2013, 10:32 AM [ in reply to what evidence is that? because they signed a good class?*** ]

They signed a good class???? They, Oregon, and apparently Ole Miss now are the kings of cheating. They learned from the SCam Newton deal that you can get away with it as long as you pay the parents and not the players directly. They're coming off a 3 win season, with a complete house cleaning, and are pulling this off and that's what's fishy.

Feb 6, 2013, 10:37 AM

you have no idea of what you say... i realize u think South Carolina is the hot bed of college football, but u are wrong .. i live in alabama.. IFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF they paid Cam Newton , the very best high money people at ALabama couldnt find it... and i can promise you.. they paid millions to try to uncover it.. you have no idea what the hate level is here... u cant unless u live in it every single day

Feb 6, 2013, 10:44 AM

Are you talking to me about thinking South Carolina is the hot bed for college football? I was born and raised in Texas, and yes, that in fact, is a hot bed of college football. The only reason no one in Alabama could find the money going to sCam is because they didn't check the offering plate at Cecil's church, I mean, before he built the new one. A&M and Texas didn't even want to get involved in the sCam Newton antics and he was in their back yard at Blinn.

Feb 6, 2013, 11:00 AM

yeah, i realize the hype of Cam.. im just saying.. in texas, they do hate .. in alabama , they kill.. they divorce, they disown... im not saying no one gave church money.. but , if it could have been uncovered, it would have been... lol.. but they cant cover up IF they are cheating now.. i personally know a man that put 5000 dollars into a fund to find out about Cam.... funny stuff..

Feb 6, 2013, 11:47 AM [ in reply to Re: what evidence is that? because they signed a good class?*** ]

How about Dabo now?????? TX

Crow taste GOOOOOOOD

And Ole Miss.***

Feb 6, 2013, 11:35 AM [ in reply to No, just Auburn. Can't ignore the evidence.*** ]

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^ Not a true fan!

Feb 6, 2013, 10:27 AM

:)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

i'll admit i cheated with gwp's wife if that helps?***

Feb 6, 2013, 10:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you weren't a huge Brokeback Mountain fan, I'd be worried***

Feb 6, 2013, 10:39 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

if by that you mean i support my ghey friends lbu & dave

Feb 6, 2013, 10:42 AM

cause they're people too, then i agree.

still, i'm glad i got bangin your wife off my chest; i can sleep now.

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever helps you feel more comfortable in your closet***

Feb 6, 2013, 10:44 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

dude, if your wife would stop showing up at my door...

Feb 6, 2013, 10:46 AM

i could come out of hiding.

The sexual tension here is thick.

Feb 6, 2013, 11:33 AM

It's making me horny and I'm not gay either. ;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: if by that you mean i support my ghey friends lbu & dave

Feb 6, 2013, 11:48 AM [ in reply to if by that you mean i support my ghey friends lbu & dave ]

You ain't had P since P had you

Go away coot

busted.***

Feb 6, 2013, 11:50 AM

So there is NOTHING fishy about Ole Mi$$ to you??***

Feb 6, 2013, 10:43 AM

null

Message was edited by: CTiger423®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Fishy? Maybe.

Feb 6, 2013, 11:35 AM

Just because something is fishy, doesn't mean there is something dubious going on. Until there is solid proof, shut your mouth or you sound like an idiot.

Do you work for the SEC?***

Feb 6, 2013, 11:17 AM

Re: Here we go.....everybody is cheaters but us.....oh lord.....

Feb 6, 2013, 11:30 AM

I personally don't think Clemson has cheated for a very long time after being BURNED for it. + the coaches have been largely too nice, too religious minded for it. In the case of Auburn, Ole Miss there's it appears there is so much smoke there.

Being that every coach since Danny has had one primary...

Feb 6, 2013, 11:35 AM

characteristic, that being integrity, I'd have to say yes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

True Story Bro***

Feb 6, 2013, 11:31 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't know how true it is, there's a claim out there that

Feb 6, 2013, 11:49 AM

Alexander was offered money to switch to Auburn and supposedly called BV and told him about it. That would explain his SEC outburst during his hat picking ceremony.

Replies: 34
| visibility 1,257
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic