Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Here is hoping for a clean...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,748

Here is hoping for a clean...

May 19, 2018, 6:45 PM

Preakness race and not one in which seven other Jokey's want to hem in Justify and keep him from winning the 2nd leg of the Triple Crown...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Here is hoping for a clean...

May 19, 2018, 6:55 PM

Beautiful horse!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2018, 7:16 PM

If he is a true triple crown contender, and is injury free for the Preakness, the Jockey will take him to the outside to get past the congestion, put him on the rail at 3/4 mile in 2d place, and let him have his head at the last 1/8th mile and he will win, I think. He is a good horse!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 19, 2018, 9:01 PM

If you want to see an awesome horse go to YouTube and search for “Secretariat Belmont Stakes 1973”. I think it’s the first video. Watch until the end with the sound up. He won going away by 25+ lengths. Much smaller field back then, but if you can consider a horse as an athlete, it’s one of the most impressive athletic performances of all time. Check it out.

May 20, 2018, 6:02 AM

Secretariat IMO was the best race horse ever, and I don't care about what the race horse Guru's has to say about Man o' War or any other great race horses. There has been a lot of great race horses in their time, but Big Red had the biggest heart of them all, and the best of them all in my IMO!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 20, 2018, 6:40 AM [ in reply to Re: Here is hoping for a clean... ]

Secretariats time in the Belmont was 2 seconds faster than American pharaohs

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,748
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic