Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
NWO
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

NWO

Mar 15, 2013, 8:09 PM

Anyone believe in this? Met up with an old friend last night and he tried warning me about this. Not sure what to believe since he has always been an honest man and someone I use to look to for advice. Someone lighten me up on this.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What did he say about it?

Mar 15, 2013, 8:36 PM

New World Order, but what about it?

Long....

Mar 15, 2013, 9:30 PM

I don't want to sound crazy but what he was telling me is basically our government has been making deals with "aliens" because they want to take over earth. They want to reduce our population so the remaining will be more controllable. Also saying that we have over 800 concentration camps that haven't been put to use yet. This is the first I've heard anything about this. I don't believe what one person has told me but this is a smart guy that doesn't seem to be the type to bs so idk what to believe. The weird thing about it is that I haves another friend who is in the army and texted him saying "you know anything about this nwo? Lol" and he replied and asked how I knew about that....Idk weird $hit! Hopefully I can see clemson win a couple of national championships before this goes down lol

go check out this if you live around here... not too far

Mar 15, 2013, 9:35 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones

Some info to read

Mar 15, 2013, 8:40 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy_theory)

This part is funny

Mar 16, 2013, 2:16 PM

"Prior to the early 1990s, New World Order conspiracism was limited to two American countercultures, primarily the militantly anti-government right, and secondarily fundamentalist Christians concerned with end-time emergence of the Antichrist."

The far right and fundies. We don't have either of those here, do we? :)

Here is a picture of them from back in the day

Mar 15, 2013, 8:49 PM

Re: NWO

Mar 15, 2013, 9:37 PM

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/september2007/250907NWOquotes.htm

Steady as you go....I'm presuming you are young, and I can

Mar 16, 2013, 6:23 AM

assure you that throughout your lifetime, you will read and hear more "pseudo-intellectual" words of enlightenment than your mind can digest. Some are interesting; some are entertaining; some are thought-provoking; some are mind-numbing; some are ridiculous...and all are espoused by those who believe they have the answers to life's riddles...or by those who seek the "fast bucks" to fame and fortune. Most, I have surmised, are a bunch of fruitcakes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We've been supposedly under alien control for about five

Mar 16, 2013, 8:33 AM

generations now. Hilarious.

The wackos can say, "I told you so" if we ever wind up under attack, or in an alien concentration camp, but I'll just go on with my thinking that our enemies are of the human species.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: NWO

Mar 16, 2013, 8:16 AM

http://www.naturalnews.com/039458_US_government_arms_race_stockpiling_ammunition.html

I don't associate NWO w/aliens, but read

Mar 16, 2013, 1:03 PM

The New Freedom: A Call for the Emancipation of the Generous Energies of a People by Woodrow Wilson. This was published the same year Wilson signed the Federal Reserve Act into law.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic