Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
How did Insurrection Part 2 go today?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 50
| visibility 2,000

How did Insurrection Part 2 go today?

Mar 4, 2021, 6:45 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

19B was waiting and waiting

Mar 4, 2021, 6:54 PM

nothing burger

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you skip it again?

Mar 4, 2021, 7:16 PM

Trump was counting on you, and you let him down.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Carl's Bad tol me manac is on injured reserve for

Mar 4, 2021, 10:33 PM

the freedom fighters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Figured you're the one gleefully awaiting.***

Mar 5, 2021, 2:12 PM [ in reply to 19B was waiting and waiting ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Think 19B filled us in already.

Mar 4, 2021, 7:12 PM

Seems they're not doing anything today because everyone expects it. BUT, they will just wait until the nationwide emergency message from Trump and at that time the revolution is on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Think 19B filled us in already.

Mar 4, 2021, 7:18 PM

I mean, really, without guns, it couldn't possibly have been

Mar 4, 2021, 7:22 PM

considered an insurrection. Just a couple thousand people breaking windows and doors of the Capitol building, pummeling and beating police officers, and attempting to disrupt a democratic process. There weren't even any guns. It was a harmless prank, basically.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I mean, really, without guns, it couldn't possibly have been

Mar 4, 2021, 7:36 PM

Mar 4, 2021, 7:39 PM

i dont think 19B seriously believes it was an insurrection, just the left likes to add drama to try to restrict rights

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

nah he beleives it

Mar 4, 2021, 7:42 PM

and he was very scared

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Look, I already said it was a harmless prank. They didn't

Mar 4, 2021, 7:49 PM

even have guns, for god's sake! Really, just a rally that got out of hand. I'm glad to know that this works both ways, too, and if Antifa had disguised themselves as normal rally-goers at some Marxist rally like the Proud Boys did on the 6th, and strategically planned what they were attempting, and then didn't really accomplish it, well...hey, just a prank.

19B, DC was literally on fire this Summer

Mar 4, 2021, 8:05 PM

thousands in the streets looting, burning and destroying all kinds of property. I do not remember you posting as much as you do about a bunch of yahoo’s breaching the Capitol doors. Your feign outrage is fun to watch. Did you even condemn the rioters as the streets burned? If so, please provide proof from June/July timeframe.

We also had Liberals burning and looting and screaming “not my President” in 2016. Did you care then as much as now?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like most everybody else in here, I believed the rioting was

Mar 4, 2021, 8:15 PM

stupid and pointless, and I said as much. I'm most certainly not going back to try to find any of my posts proving this, so believe me or don't. I also correctly stated that the amount of rioting and damage was grossly exaggerated by the FOX's of the world, where in most cities it was contained to the same 4-5 city blocks every night. Or, as you claimed in the post I'm responding to..."DC was literally on fire."

No, it wasn't. The whole goddmned city is still there. And so is Portland and Minneapolis. Weird, right?

Did the liberals burning and looting and screaming in 2016 (lol, not really, but if you can dig up an old article on that, I'd love to read it) literally try to disrupt federal government processes, or try to overrun the White House to get to Trump? Because that actually happened 2 months ago. There's a big, BIG difference between stamping your feet and throwing a temper tantrum in the street, and raiding a government building to usurp an established government.

Over $2 billion in damage from stamping your feet?***

Mar 4, 2021, 8:33 PM

That was in reference to the riots that definitely happened

Mar 4, 2021, 8:41 PM

in 2016, that I'm waiting for a link for. A good amount of damage happened this past summer, and I thought most of it was asinine opportunism by dickholes hijacking a legitimate cause.

Mar 4, 2021, 8:35 PM [ in reply to I mean, really, without guns, it couldn't possibly have been ]

Nah..it was a riot

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How did Insurrection Part 2 go today?

Mar 4, 2021, 8:04 PM

Complete made up lies by the MSM. They have nothing positive to report on that the Biden Admin is doing, so they just make up chit.

All of em were too busy

Mar 4, 2021, 9:11 PM

You’re upset that an attack didn’t happen?

Mar 4, 2021, 8:59 PM

That’s a strange flex. Let me see if I follow along:

Authorities suspected or received good intel of a threat. They acted to keep everybody safe by canceling congress today and having extra security. Potential threat was averted. T3 then gloats there was no threat because obviously nothing happened.

Do you also laugh when buildings are evacuated for bomb threats? Or when there’s extra security at sporting events?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You’re upset that an attack didn’t happen?

Mar 4, 2021, 9:05 PM

Facebook = good Intel

FBI is really lazy these days.

Re: You’re upset that an attack didn’t happen?

Mar 4, 2021, 9:06 PM [ in reply to You’re upset that an attack didn’t happen? ]

Have you ever considered a career in intelligence?

Mar 4, 2021, 9:25 PM

I'm blown away at how much smarter you are than our agencies. You could be a star in that field.

Re: Have you ever considered a career in intelligence?

Mar 4, 2021, 9:29 PM

What does 17 years ago have to do with today?

Mar 4, 2021, 9:37 PM

Did P&R even exist back then?

But I see your point that it’s totally equivalent that we went to war over one set of intelligence whereas a bunch of police/guard just hung out in DC for the day with no action. Totally the same thing.

Re: What does 17 years ago have to do with today?

Mar 4, 2021, 9:40 PM

I agree that it’s wasting money

Mar 4, 2021, 9:50 PM

Curious that you see fault in the administration keeping things safe, instead of, you know, the folks that stormed the capital and caused all this security worry in the first place.

Do you in general think police are a waste of service and money? They go on patrols to thwart potential threats, keep a visible presence so bad guys don’t get the wrong idea, etc

Re: I agree that it’s wasting money

Mar 4, 2021, 9:55 PM

You're referencing something "us guys" supposedly said

Mar 4, 2021, 9:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Have you ever considered a career in intelligence? ]

19 years ago, about 18 years before you made your way to the Lounge? And not for nothing, but you probably recall our agencies providing their intel to the Bush administration, having it rewritten (probably by Bolton/Rumsfeld), and General Colin Powell saying in no uncertain terms "I'm not reading this shit."

Clearly ‘somebody’ thought there was a threat

Mar 4, 2021, 9:27 PM [ in reply to Re: You’re upset that an attack didn’t happen? ]

Capital police made a statement that media then hyped up.

https://www.uscp.gov/media-center/press-releases/capitol-police-increase-security-following-threat

Re: Clearly ‘somebody’ thought there was a threat

Mar 4, 2021, 9:35 PM

I’ve seen it before

Mar 4, 2021, 9:40 PM

This is an entertaining rabbit hole

Mar 4, 2021, 9:44 PM

https://youtu.be/f5LIG9-A5tk

Hmm all I can say to that is

Mar 4, 2021, 9:54 PM

They even have Fauci as Dr Mindbender

Mar 4, 2021, 10:06 PM

Message was edited by: tigerdave2®

Hmm. All I can say to this, "Cocaine is a he!! of a drug."***

Mar 5, 2021, 9:46 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You actually believe there weren't people posting

Mar 4, 2021, 10:01 PM [ in reply to Re: You’re upset that an attack didn’t happen? ]

red flags all over the Internet.

If law enforcement used your logic, there would be a head in the sand enforcement strategy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You actually believe there weren't people posting

Mar 4, 2021, 10:05 PM

Well, yea. But actually we were playing backgammon

Mar 4, 2021, 10:18 PM

wearing ugly sweaters before a roaring fire.

Joe....I'm sure you have already figured this out...

Mar 5, 2021, 9:38 AM

but this is the kind of thing T3 posts when he doesn't know wt f he's talking about and has run out of other stuff to say.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

no, idiot***

Mar 4, 2021, 10:02 PM [ in reply to You’re upset that an attack didn’t happen? ]

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Yea, the Q kooks wussed out. I have the sads. Wanted

Mar 4, 2021, 9:56 PM

more comedy.

No actual insurrection needed, just the ongoing

Mar 4, 2021, 10:22 PM

imaginary threat of insurrection will serve the purpose just fine.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Another law enforcement just put your head in the sand

Mar 4, 2021, 10:31 PM

mentality.

Nope. Not saying there is zero threat, there's probably

Mar 4, 2021, 11:24 PM

always some threat, and I'm sure the Qanon idiots are chattering now, but walls and fences and barbed wire and 7,000 armed troops with no end in sight? That's total bullshat which definitely serves a political purpose whether it serves any real security purpose or not.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

7,000 ain't a lot.***

Mar 4, 2021, 11:57 PM

Remember, it’s the Republicans who are conspiracy theorists

Mar 5, 2021, 9:08 AM

Lmao

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Remember, it’s the Republicans who are conspiracy theorists

Mar 5, 2021, 9:14 AM

Are you suggesting that liberals or the media made up the March 4th inauguration, sovereign citizen, America-as-corporation, illegitimacy stuff?

It was all over the qanon telegram (what is this?) and gab (what is this?) channels, apparently some form of social media that the q promoters have been relegated to since they've been booted off twitter. The stuff is all so silly honestly, it's people making streaming videos in their trucks trying to gain clout with followers, it's all just one giant LARP at this point.

But yeah, this thing came from the sovereign citizen conspiracy people.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, they have blown it all so wildly out of proportion

Mar 5, 2021, 9:16 AM

It is laughable at this point.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yes, they have blown it all so wildly out of proportion

Mar 5, 2021, 9:21 AM

Ok, sure, the media is covering it and it got blown out of proportion. But this is the same conspiracy crowd that stormed the capitol building less than 2 months ago, maybe the government didn't want to get caught with their pants down again.

I'm not sure I see the problem with them having extra security or whatever. Nothing happened, great. Even better. Maybe I just don't understand how this makes anyone look bad or silly.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's been moved to the 20th***

Mar 5, 2021, 6:09 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 50
| visibility 2,000
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic