Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Has anyone else noticed this?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Has anyone else noticed this?

Jul 6, 2016, 7:51 PM

I was on secrant to watch the Tennessee meltdown over Tee Higgins and noticed Alabama fans appear to be the only SEC fans who consider Clemson a legitimate team. I also noticed Alabama fans were the only SEC fans who knew anything about football and the other fans were pointing to Alabama to show how great their respective team is and didn't use the SEC as a conference to justify their team's greatness. Am I the only one who noticed this?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have noticed the Tennessee fans are more idiotic

Jul 6, 2016, 7:56 PM

than I ever thought they were. Sure they have a history(before any of these recruits started playing football),but they fail to see that it's the last 5-6 that matters.

or if you're a coot, a 5 year stretch 3 years ago.***

Jul 6, 2016, 8:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: or if you're a coot, a 5 year stretch 3 years ago.***

Jul 6, 2016, 8:22 PM

5 yr stretch 3 yrs ago????.. I totally get it.. But.. Isn't the minimum number of years for a 5 yr stretch.... 5???... Lol!!

Re: I have noticed the Tennessee fans are more idiotic

Jul 7, 2016, 12:00 PM [ in reply to I have noticed the Tennessee fans are more idiotic ]

Yes they are messed up people. Half of em claim Tee Amari and Hunter are not that good and the ones that have coming now instead are better. Just because I player doesn't come to your school doesn't magically make them. They were great before they commited to Clemson.

Re: Has anyone else noticed this?

Jul 6, 2016, 8:22 PM

Wow he only reason Bama fans are considering us to be legit is because they beat us in the Natty. Had they lost then they'd think of everything to downplay Clemson

Re: Has anyone else noticed this?

Jul 6, 2016, 8:28 PM

Bama fans don't need to claim the conference to show how good they are, they "are" the SEC. I think some of them are tired of other lesser teams (looking at you SCar) riding their coat tails and essentially diluting their achievements.

But, since I'm currently in law school at Alabama I can tell you that there are plenty of Bama fans that are not like the ones that you're referring to, many that don't even have internet so you're not going to find them on some forum. They're the worst and if you've ever turned on the Paul Finebaum show hoping to hear some sensible football talk you'll know exactly what I mean.

You mean the woman who always calls in and says

Jul 7, 2016, 7:10 AM

"You suck, FineBAM."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The 'bama fans are more realistic than the

Jul 6, 2016, 10:49 PM

coat tail riders in the SEC Least. They want Dabo when Saban retires, know that Clemson played them to the ropes in January and know that Clemson is around for the long haul.

I did sir.

Jul 7, 2016, 7:32 AM

We earned their respect

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic