Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Happy Resurrection Sunday!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Happy Resurrection Sunday!

Mar 27, 2016, 6:26 AM

"Do not be afraid, for I know that you seek Jesus who was crucified. He is not here, for He has risen, as He said."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Happy Resurrection Sunday!

Mar 27, 2016, 7:19 AM

Amen brother! Wish I was headed to church instead of work.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 27, 2016, 9:14 AM

"There is, therefore, no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus."

Mar 27, 2016, 9:54 AM

Acts 17:18, 22-28 Then certain philosophers of the Epicureans, and of the Stoicks, encountered him. And some said, what will this babbler [babbler; or, base fellow] say? Other some, He seemeth to be a setter forth of strange gods: because he preached unto them Jesus, and the resurrection.

22 Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, [Mars' hill: or, the court of the Areopagites] and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious. 23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, [devotions: or, gods that ye worship] I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you. 24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands; 25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed anything, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things; 26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation; 27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us: 28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic