Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Happy Friday boys. Any weekend plans?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 525

Happy Friday boys. Any weekend plans?

Mar 26, 2021, 8:53 AM

70° and sunny with a thick cloud of pine pollen in the air here in Murrell’s Inlet this morning. Double dosing the zyrtec, but dang it feels like home. Going to spend some time on the water this weekend if the weather holds up.

What’re you kweers up to??

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Got to get around to cutting my grandmother's grass at some

Mar 26, 2021, 8:55 AM

point.

Facebook coach's clinic in the morning. Getting boxes and starting to pack stuff that afternoon. Will probably be doing that the rest of the weekend.

Trying to get everything over there that we don't use on a daily basis this weekend. Then next weekend we move all of the other stuff.

Thankfully since this is a family house they don"t care

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Got to get around to cutting my grandmother's grass at some

Mar 26, 2021, 8:59 AM

Take the move as an opportunity to purge all the crap you store and never touch. That’s been the most redeeming factor of all the moving I’ve had to do lately, you can streamline all your stuff and declutter.

Fire up the ol burn barrel in the gravel put backyard one last time, sacrifice all of the old stuff to the realtor gods.

Why you sanctimonious little...........***

Mar 26, 2021, 9:00 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm just hoping I find my expensive flashlight my son lost***

Mar 26, 2021, 9:01 AM [ in reply to Re: Got to get around to cutting my grandmother's grass at some ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

I subscribe to that theory.

Mar 26, 2021, 9:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Got to get around to cutting my grandmother's grass at some ]

My wife, however, points out you never can tell if we might need our daughters 3rd baby blanket given to her by some friend who she is no longer close with, so it has to go.

My daughter is now 8. SHE DOESNT NEED A COTDANG BABY BLANKET. AND THE BOYS ALREADY HAVE 20 APIECE FOR SOME ####### REASON. THROW THAT SHID AWAY.

Still angry about all the #### I paid to move to MD that should have gone in a dumpster in AZ.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm hoping when I go to leave this place

Mar 26, 2021, 10:53 AM [ in reply to Re: Got to get around to cutting my grandmother's grass at some ]

The owner will want to buy the furniture (when he turns it into a VRBO) so I can just take my clothes and leave.

I know a guy who regularly does that. He's a builder, and about every 5 years or so builds a new house for himself. When he moves, all the furniture stays. He has said many times "I don't move furniture". Its actually not a bad way to go.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

McJr has a friend coming over for a mini birthday

Mar 26, 2021, 9:03 AM

celebration. I'm grilling steaks....just remembered, I still have to buy the steaks. May try to get on the water Sunday afternoon but chances are 25%.

Good news, I've seen turkeys the last 2 days around the house and heard him gobbling yesterday morning.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: McJr has a friend coming over for a mini birthday

Mar 26, 2021, 9:18 AM

I don’t know if I’m going to make it into the woods this spring. Little bro shot a nice longbeard this morning though

Happy hour beers, burning brush beers, watching NCAA’s beers

Mar 26, 2021, 9:15 AM

And playing golf beers.

Re: Happy hour beers, burning brush beers, watching NCAA’s beers

Mar 26, 2021, 9:19 AM

I am takin my fiancee on a romantic weekend getaway to Boone NC.

what's a skoc?***

Mar 26, 2021, 9:20 AM

Make sure to check out Boone’s historic Poundtown

Mar 26, 2021, 9:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Happy hour beers, burning brush beers, watching NCAA’s beers ]

while you’re there

Re: Make sure to check out Boone’s historic Poundtown

Mar 26, 2021, 9:37 AM

Ok I will thanks

SHOW SOME TIDDIES***

Mar 26, 2021, 9:46 AM

Re: SHOW SOME TIDDIES***

Mar 26, 2021, 9:51 AM

No

THEN GFY AFTER YOU GTFO***

Mar 26, 2021, 10:54 AM

Re: THEN GFY AFTER YOU GTFO***

Mar 26, 2021, 11:31 AM

You wish

Chores and errands this weekend cuz next weekend is

Mar 26, 2021, 9:18 AM

Spring Break. I mebbe cook up some grilled chicken boobies or a hunk or 2 of beef. I'm sure libations will be involved.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Gotta go help clean up at the Woodworkers Guild.

Mar 26, 2021, 9:35 AM

Then I don't know what.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

15 mile hike in the GSMNP on Sunday with 13yo if the weather

Mar 26, 2021, 9:37 AM

cooperates. If not, just visiting family near there.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 15 mile hike in the GSMNP on Sunday with 13yo if the weather

Mar 26, 2021, 9:42 AM

I used to live in gsmnp while you are there if the weather is nice you should go to Gatlinburg or pigeon forge.

Re: 15 mile hike in the GSMNP on Sunday with 13yo if the weather

Mar 26, 2021, 9:43 AM

actually not in just like 15 miles away though

Yeah, my extended family is all around the Waynesville area

Mar 26, 2021, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Re: 15 mile hike in the GSMNP on Sunday with 13yo if the weather ]

We're staying with them Saturday night, and (hopefully) hiking on Sunday.

I spent a lot of time there in my youth and am really looking forward to getting out on the trail again. We'll be near Cataloochee/Maggie Valley, just inside the park boundaries.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got to get up early tomorrow

Mar 26, 2021, 9:53 AM

Well, um, actually a pretty nice little Saturday, we're going to go to Home Depot. Yeah, buy some wallpaper, maybe get some flooring, stuff like that. Maybe Bed, Bath, & Beyond, I don't know, I don't know if we'll have enough time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: I got to get up early tomorrow

Mar 26, 2021, 10:20 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIL wallpaper was still a thing.

Mar 26, 2021, 10:27 AM [ in reply to I got to get up early tomorrow ]

We put it in the kitchen, all baths, and laundry room when we built 20+ yrs ago. Just extra hassle to remove it all and paint later. Never again.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not really

Mar 26, 2021, 11:59 AM

https://youtu.be/7ZYsoEwWNK0

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Hop a bird to Hilton Head with my son

Mar 26, 2021, 10:22 AM

lay by the pool. Read some books. Play on the beach. Do a pirate ship cruise. Catamaran cruise. Eat lots and lots of food that is bad for you, but super tasty. Look at bewbs while wearing sunglasses and drink virgin pina coladas since alcohol will be off the menu.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is like

Mar 26, 2021, 10:31 AM

EXTREME

Yard work, finish up cabinets because wifeofgrouching

Mar 26, 2021, 10:29 AM

works too slow, and folks coming over in Sunday.

Is it Monday yet?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

appears I'll be watching it rain

Mar 26, 2021, 10:42 AM
rain.JPG(55.8 K)

going to softball Clemson-Duke DH this afternoon, as it's supposed to rain the rest of the weekend, hence the move to play DH today.

Hopefully all the other sports scattered around America won't get rained out so there will be something to watch on TV Saturday/Sunday. NCAA won't so that's good. Bristol dirt race on Sunday sounds interesting if it don't get wet too.

Clemson area forecast:

3chi and chill this evening. Tomorrow stimmy check the local

Mar 26, 2021, 10:48 AM

nusrsery and yardwork all day long. Sunday hang new TV on the wall and watch F1 and the rain. Maybe think about taxes for fun.

Here it goes

Mar 26, 2021, 12:01 PM

Tonight: scokker

Tomorrow: three scokker games

Sunday: two more scokker games

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 33
| visibility 525
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic