Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My take on Burxh
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

My take on Burxh

Aug 25, 2019, 6:59 PM

Saw him play today and was not impressed...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

non helpful poasts

Aug 25, 2019, 7:07 PM

are non helpful

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It might help to know what the heck a Burxh is before passing judgment.***

Aug 25, 2019, 7:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: My take on Burxh

Aug 25, 2019, 7:12 PM

Can’t disagree...I’m no recruiting guru, but I know great when I see it. No doubt he has those coveted intangibles:size speed and athleticism.....but I just watched Tonka Hemingway from Conway Friday night. I would say he looks more the part of a 5 star and JB looks more the 3 star. I just have to trust this staff...they haven’t disappointed yet! We are not the type to chase star ratings and we don’t let internet nerds do our recruiting...but the eye test of this all American armchair QB saw a dude that” look like Tarzan play like Jane”

Watched the Conway also...

Aug 25, 2019, 10:27 PM

No way did Tonka look like a 5 star. Maybe a 4 star, but he didn't impress.

Aug 25, 2019, 10:27 PM [ in reply to Re: My take on Burxh ]

Well the 2 of you have a different understanding of football, just not used to watching high level as that's not what plays at your school.

Aug 25, 2019, 7:22 PM

Who the hell are you ?
They learning to spell Chump!

Aug 25, 2019, 8:53 PM

Try learning to spell, coot !

Tell em, Coot. !!!!!***

Aug 25, 2019, 7:46 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I trust our coaches. Not you.

Aug 25, 2019, 8:16 PM

What is your resume?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Burch is NOT.....

Aug 25, 2019, 8:46 PM

in the right environment. He would do a lot better a well established public school program or just going to IMG. He would be more developed being around better players.

I think he's going to be a great player. Don't see how ESPN has him ranked over Bresse though...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Burch is NOT.....

Aug 26, 2019, 9:10 AM

in the right environment. He would do a lot better a well established public school program or just going to IMG. He would be more developed being around better players.

I think he's going to be a great player. Don't see how ESPN has him ranked over Bresse though...

to us. There’s a chance burch COULD commit to an esecpn school. Ahhhhh. Solved

Bresee committed to us...........oops***

Aug 26, 2019, 9:12 AM

Aug 25, 2019, 9:08 PM

Read your post was not impressed with you

Who is Burxh?....***

Aug 25, 2019, 10:18 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hammond was definitely outclassed ...

Aug 25, 2019, 10:47 PM

by that team from Maryland who probably should have playing one of our better 3A teams instead of an Independent. They won't see anyone that good the rest of the year. But I started watching the game pretty early and the thing that got me was how quickly Hammond seemed leg-weary and sluggish like they weren't in game-playing shape yet. It wasn't that hot here today, only low 80's so that shouldn't have effected them that much.

Aug 25, 2019, 11:40 PM

Well our coaches who mind you have won 2 of the last 3 national championships and the other coach who’s won the other last 3 think he’s good enough to go after him, he’s got freak speed size and length all into one. He’s good.

And every recruiting service

Aug 26, 2019, 6:15 AM

And basically every coaching staff in the country. So all of those guys or a new random Tnet poster? Choice is pretty clear

Aug 26, 2019, 7:17 AM

I didn't watch must but in the few minutes that I did he missed a tackle and was lazy on a few plays.

and Bentley is gonna Win Heisman***

Aug 26, 2019, 8:00 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

His entire team was grossly overmatched in that game

Aug 26, 2019, 9:02 AM

That makes it pretty difficult to evaluate a player. I would trust what he's done at camps against similarly talented opposition more than what he did in this game.

I didn't see the 1st half of the game yesterday, but in the 2nd half SO Columbia was just running the ball away from him on every play, repeatedly gashing Hammond on the left side.

Aug 26, 2019, 9:26 AM

I don’t like to argue on TigerNet but you are so wrong. Burch is an absolute Beast. Whether he comes to Clemson or not, he will be a stud. I hope he ends up being a Tiger.

Aug 26, 2019, 10:33 AM

Even more than Bryan Bresee, Jordan Burch is a guy that may find this season a long dreadful slog. Not only is he keeping everything bottled up inside, he's matched against inferior opponents, playing on (what seems to be) a bad team with a giant target on his back.

In my opinion, he should take a cue from the words of many who have committed and unburden himself. Then he can relax and just focus on playing.

My 2 cents.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic