Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Grand Strand Tigers unite
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 2,533

Grand Strand Tigers unite

Nov 8, 2017, 7:40 AM

The absolutely pathetic Alan Smothers AKA "The bad boy of radio" and unapologetic NCSU fan made the following statements this morning on 100.3 The team Myrtle Beach

1. Clemson fans are dumba**es

2. Called the student with the laptop a pimple faced son of a bit**

3. Referred to any media associated with Tigernet, Tiger Illustrated, Orange& White as sycophantic fanboy dumba**es

Please contact the station and Cumulus broadcasting to inform them that an apology needs to be issued or you will support no advertiser or affiliates of the station and the station itself. Apology or Firing, the choice is theirs.

Sportstalk in this market has always been dreadfully bad but this crosses the line.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are you on his payroll? If Yes, then makes sense, if No...

Nov 8, 2017, 7:45 AM

then why are you doing his work for him by spreading his message?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Are you on his payroll? If Yes, then makes sense, if No...

Nov 8, 2017, 8:03 AM

Is the "WHY" not clear? :)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No, seems emotionally encumbered though...***

Nov 8, 2017, 8:10 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The fact that you have found time to post 53000 times since

Nov 8, 2017, 8:14 AM

2006 would lead one to believe that you are "occupationally encumbered"

Interesting, but no, I'm just brilliant and likely not

Nov 8, 2017, 8:21 AM

encumbered by time in the same manner you are.

Anything else precious or weren't you busy calling Tiger Nation to your side, because you got your knickers in a twist over some idiot, shock jock?

Reading is Fundamental DSP***

Nov 8, 2017, 8:12 AM [ in reply to Are you on his payroll? If Yes, then makes sense, if No... ]

Yes, I've never heard of the idiot in question until you

Nov 8, 2017, 8:25 AM

dragged him here.

You say he's some sort of "shock, sports jock - bad boy of radio" so you are doing exactly what he'd hope, spreading his stinky and getting emotionally encumbered over something he said.

Now, you're knee-jerking to me calling you on it.

I'd say cut back on the caffeine or get some sleep, because you seem high strung over relatively nothing.

Your "keyboard courage" tells me all I need to know about

Nov 8, 2017, 8:37 AM

you. Don't confuse unemployability, lack of social etiquette, or delusions of grandeur for brilliance.

I don't need courage to call you an idiot, you're doing

Nov 8, 2017, 8:42 AM

a fine job of showing that all on your own - I just pointed it out.

I mean, that's a matter of perception and really, your overly sensitive nature isn't helping your case.

Re: Grand Strand Tigers unite

Nov 8, 2017, 8:06 AM

As far as I'm concerned, there is no sports radio in MB. I rarely turn off of 96.1 anyway. No need for me to listen to garbage.

Nov 8, 2017, 8:13 AM

Best thing you can do is change the channel, sports talk in and around MB has been horrible my whole life (32 years). Buck up and pay for xm so you can listen to a more intellectual sports analysis than some minimum wage jack leg.

Nov 8, 2017, 8:29 AM

I run into him a good bit. People usually make fun of him when he leaves a room. Thank God for Sirius radio so I don't have to listen to local idiots.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 8, 2017, 8:29 AM

I run into him a good bit. People usually make fun of him when he leaves a room. Thank God for Sirius radio so I don't have to listen to local idiots.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I haven't been on terrestrial radio in years.***

Nov 8, 2017, 9:08 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

This is a lot like when people link FITS News or

Nov 8, 2017, 9:08 AM

that recruiting guy in Columbia with a post about how it makes them mad. Then hundreds of tnetters click the link and respond that they too are mad. Meanwhile those idiots who write the crap are getting clicks, which they use to sell advertising.

You see, the people who write those stories are not the idiots in those cases, it's the people who link their stories here complaining about them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Replies: 15
| visibility 2,533
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic