Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Got me a foul ball last night. It’s funny how easy it is to outrun little kids to get them.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Got me a foul ball last night. It’s funny how easy it is to outrun little kids to get them.

May 6, 2018, 9:48 PM

I think I ticked off one dad. But it’s a good lesson for the kid. It’s a tuff world out there.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

deer mercy - made my night...funny shat right thar..***

May 6, 2018, 10:07 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Got me a foul ball last night. It’s funny how easy it is to outrun little kids to get them.

May 6, 2018, 10:37 PM

I might think this was funny poking another post. Hey it's a free country if you enjoy laughing at heartbroken 10 year old boys then go for it. I just think it is something most mature Clemson folks would avoid.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Got foul ball last night. It’s funny how easy it is to outrun little

May 7, 2018, 6:32 AM

He may be poking fun of some fsu fan he saw racing to a foul ball. I've seen some adults act like kids trying to catch a football at a high school game and then put on a manly display after taking it away from a six year old.

Message was edited by: MyfavOrange®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go to your safe space***

May 7, 2018, 6:52 AM [ in reply to Re: Got me a foul ball last night. It’s funny how easy it is to outrun little kids to get them. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Got me a foul ball last night. It’s funny how easy it is to outrun little kids to get them.

May 7, 2018, 9:51 AM [ in reply to Re: Got me a foul ball last night. It’s funny how easy it is to outrun little kids to get them. ]

Heartbroken over a ball that was never theirs to begin with? Please. Are we spoiled little brats or what?

May 7, 2018, 10:50 AM

Good god you are sad.

May 7, 2018, 12:04 PM

What is sad is that adults wanted to beat up adults to teach them a lesson in front of their kids that didn't get what they wanted.

Most balls go to children. Not all balls go to children. To raise a stink over a lost ball and fairness is beyond sad.

May 7, 2018, 12:52 PM [ in reply to Re: Got me a foul ball last night. It’s funny how easy it is to outrun little kids to get them. ]

He wasnt heartbroken over missing the ball. There had been several others he missed that other kids got. He was fine with those. Its just when a grown man essentially pushes kidd away to get a ball it tends to make you wonder. I would argue the adult was the spoiled brat, he had to get the ball no matter what. He is fortunate that another wasnt hit our way a second time. If he had gone for that one he would have meet a little bigger competition, about a foot taller and 75lb heavier.

May 7, 2018, 1:06 PM

Ah yes. If the adult pushed the kid out of the way to get the ball then that's a different story, of course.

Re: Got me a foul ball last night.

May 7, 2018, 10:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Got me a foul ball last night. It’s funny how easy it is to outrun little kids to get them. ]

yeah, turf2, I thought this was a pun on what MacroTiger posted about what happened to his son. So I thought the same thing. This post came out about 30 minutes or so after Macrotiger posted his... which I thought was a great post.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2018, 10:56 PM

This is so funny, so you are racing the kids now huh!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good man

May 6, 2018, 11:48 PM

You probably inspired one of them to buck up and be the next Clemson track star

May 7, 2018, 6:29 AM

How many kids did you push down running for the ball?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 7, 2018, 6:35 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TuEWtXBT_0

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can't help it, but these are my favorite posts

May 7, 2018, 6:55 AM

Make me laugh every time.

I never knew you were female!

May 7, 2018, 8:01 AM

https://youtu.be/Wzm0nh2Q1ak

Yeah, it's about time they learn "everybody

May 7, 2018, 8:02 AM

[doesn't] get a medal" in the real world.

Re: Yeah, it's about time they learn "everybody

May 7, 2018, 9:31 AM

Baseballs aren't metal, dummy

Re: Yeah, it's about time they learn "everybody

May 7, 2018, 12:58 PM [ in reply to Yeah, it's about time they learn "everybody ]

I don’t believe that was the point of the situation.
A grown man running after a foul ball is the point.
You see you’re an idiot if you do this and likely to get the c hit slapped out of you.
That’s what a bit ch like this deserves.

This is one of those rare days when I really enjoy TNET***

May 7, 2018, 9:08 AM

What's really funny is when that same kid grows up....

May 7, 2018, 9:38 AM

and outruns you. Karma can be a b.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I doubt it will take that long honestly***

May 7, 2018, 9:49 AM

You should have waived your disappointing 401k qrtyl report in his face

May 7, 2018, 10:40 AM

Then the lesson would be complete

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

What’s a 401k? Tia!***

May 7, 2018, 10:45 AM

It's a way you can burn your money if you don't have a fire place.

May 7, 2018, 10:48 AM

Or don't want to get all smokey smelling.

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

May 7, 2018, 12:46 PM

Well played sir, well played

+1000 to you for having a sense of humor about it

May 7, 2018, 2:04 PM

I would be ticked too.

May 7, 2018, 5:11 PM

Yeah, I almost lucked out! Had to leave early. Walked out of the gate as a foul ball was hit just outside the stadium. No one around, but as I went for it, it rolled through a pile of vomit that the custodial crews had just sprinkled the sawdust stuff on, so I decided to just leave it there instead.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reminds me of last year's Christmas parade

May 7, 2018, 5:36 PM

When Santa finally arrived and started throwing candy out on the street, I don't remember exactly how many kids I had to push, trip, and kick, but I got me a bag full of candy.

^^^gets it!***

May 7, 2018, 5:49 PM

May 7, 2018, 6:19 PM

This is awesome sir

Hey give me that ball kid ...

May 7, 2018, 8:51 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amazing how many snowflakes there are in May...

May 7, 2018, 9:01 PM

IT'S A GOL-DANG-FUCKING joke you morans.

####......

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic