Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 810

Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Dec 30, 2019, 7:51 AM

Friday night, went to Dark Corner distillery and to wxyz to get some passport stamps.

Saturday LOL at Oklahoma, then Our game, goodness.

Sunday, to the Pint Station in Easley to polish off the passport how to a nice steak dinner.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well,

Dec 30, 2019, 7:59 AM

Sleepless in Greenville.

Friday, studied film and trolled P&R

Sat studied film and watched LSU/OU game wondering why the NCAA doesn't drug test every player on ever top ten team the week of conference championship games so chit like that doesn't happen. If players can renege on their commitments to teams which lose one or more of it's coaches why can't the playoff committee renege on their seeding of teams when four starters fail drug test after the seeding?

Sun hungover from drama. Tried to get my bearings on life again. I think I got this from Dabo saying 'First, all glory to God.'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Good.....very good

Dec 30, 2019, 8:00 AM

Friday - Went Fishing, caught 15 and a 7 lb hybrid
Saturday - Dinner at Mom's
Sunday - Church
Monday - Home with family all day
Tuesday - Home with family, extended family to our house for Christmas Eve dinner
Wednesday - Christmas at home, Christmas at brother's, Christmas at in-laws
Thursday - Had my boat at in-laws and did some good fishing, got all the kids on a bass - 16 total
Friday - Snow Mountain at Stone Mountain
Saturday - Fished Greenwood, tough but enjoyable, watched the game, booked hotel
Sunday - Church, assembled daughter's playhouse, church, got lucky

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

10/10 Victory is nice.

Dec 30, 2019, 8:11 AM

Hearing the crap on the sport talk radio here in Austin is just some stupid ####.

One guy spent the weeks leading up to this saying we were going to lose by double digits, and now this morning, he's talking about how Ohio State should have been up by 3TDs on us, and the refs screwed them over, and all these cottamed excuses. The tears are delicious, and then they say we aren't disrespected, I think y'all should text him 512-377-3776 and let him know he's a #######.

Quiet weekend, owners of residence travelling

Dec 30, 2019, 8:13 AM

So, weekend of eating leftovers, drinkin booze and beer, polishing off sweets.
Game day Saturday (relief), visited Tiger Sports Shop Sunday to get garbs for NOLA NATTY!

Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Dec 30, 2019, 8:14 AM

Friday - flew to NYC, caught a show

Saturday - Ground Zero in am, went to the Liberty to catch game (wall-to-wall Clemson people), left when things were looking bad to change the mojo and finished watching game at hotel.

Sunday - Central Park, flew back home

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing! Thanks for asking.

Dec 30, 2019, 8:15 AM

Clemson won a heck of a battle Saturday.
I ate a delicious cheeseburger Sunday.
Nobody got sick all weekend.

10/10 want to do again every weekend.

Legendary.

Dec 30, 2019, 8:33 AM

TL had his first big game comeback and I really enjoyed that.

Final weekend of 2019 is in the books and I cannot believe it is almost 2020. Old, I am.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

East Coast Party don't ever End.....

Dec 30, 2019, 8:37 AM

Friday watch westerns, football, and back of eyelids. Me and granny ate french onion pot pie.

Saturday got up to mor westerns. Then football. Made meat balls, beef gravy on egg noodles with less for me and granny. Watched CU get ready for LSU. Reminded me of Woody Hayes game, except no coach threw a punch. TL is The Man.

Sunday put up Christmas decorations, watched EPL, watched NFL, and back of eyelids. Cut granny's hair. Made chicken with cream of chicken served over toast for me and granny. It feels good to not have anybody in house but the two of us. I can leave the bathroom door open. lol.??????

Monday Watching westerns again. The rain stopped. Cluck u ai. Getting unexpected money today. I have USPS letter preview. Also learned how to block emails on Android phone. I am techie.

Looks like the only deer I'm going to get this year is with the front of my truck.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just a second there, professor

Dec 30, 2019, 12:59 PM

French onion pot pie? Gonna need a little more than "ate it" por favor. Recipe?

Also cream chicken or cream turkey on toast is one of my favorites. I like to put peas in it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Re: Good morning everybody. How was your weekend?

Dec 30, 2019, 8:53 AM

Friday: woke up not feeling well. Worked. Came home and straight to bed.

Saturday: left Gangland around 9:45 heading to Gods country to meet up with family and friends. Still not feeling well. Checked into hotel and got settled into Charleston Sports Pub around 1:00. Hit TTT and TDs as well. Watched our Tigers beat the juts from up north.

Sunday: our usual breakfast place over by Steve Erwins ( never can remember the name) was closed so we did IHOP. Got back into Gangland around 1:30. Straight to bed. Still feel like crap.

9/10: got to see family, Tigers won, just not feeling well was the only downer.

Tunetastic.

Dec 30, 2019, 9:02 AM

Friday, went to Slow Play Brewing, had some really good beers and watched Josh Daniels play acoustic Grateful Dead covers and Dead inspired stuff. He was really good, had a mandolin player with him that was a shredder, very nice vocal harmonies. No wonder his name is popping up all over town, kid is righteous. After, went to Dixie Pig for ribs, collards, mac & cheese. Excellent meal.

Saturday, off to Asheville. Delicious tacos at Mamcita's, then Orange Peel to see Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown (wow), The Steel Woods (WOW), and of course the always phenomenal Clutch (WOW WEE). All three were fantastic. Wasn't sure how a Clutch crowd would react to a Texas guitar slinger and a Southern rock band, but both openers well received, and rightly so. They put on incredible shows. Wore my Clemson hoodie in a sea of black Ministry and Slayer t-shirts and people kept running over to me all night excited to update me on the score, LOL. Walked into hotel just after the last second ticked off, watched recaps on ESPN, crashed.

Sunday, headed home early, stopped at HenDough Friend Chicken & Doughnuts in Hendersonville...DO recommend, great grub and a cool funky vibe. Down the mountain to pick up pup, check on RH Mom, then home to sit in the Big Chair like a zombie and watch PanthLOLs. After the game, grabbed bass and new Christmas toys (Korg tuner pedal, NUX wireless system, and D'Addario strap, thanks Mrs. Tig!) and played LOUD rock and roll for 5 hours. Back home to immediately fall asleep in the Big Chair, then to bed and slept like a baby rock.

11/10 Natty-bound rock and roll weekend. Would do again...and probably will because won't work again until Thursday.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We like Mamacita's. Probably the

Dec 30, 2019, 9:08 AM

go to joint before Orange Peel shows.

All the other running around, Sharkgirl needing to sling beers, and the game caused me to pass on this one. I blame the Rose Bowl. I want to try this Hendough joint.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Supposed to open up a HenDough location at

Dec 30, 2019, 11:44 AM

Gather GVL after the first of the year.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not sure what Gather GVL is, but it may

Dec 30, 2019, 11:51 AM

be the sort of thing that makes me behave like Rowdy Roddy Piper in They Live.

It’s going to be a food court like thing on .....

Dec 30, 2019, 12:20 PM

The West End. Going to have something like shipping containers as the spots.

GBX is going to have a place there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not too eventful, but played Chanticleer Saturday...so goot***

Dec 30, 2019, 9:15 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

won purty big gamblin' also,,,never hurts***

Dec 30, 2019, 9:16 AM

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Update: our child is a boy.

Dec 30, 2019, 9:21 AM

Also, the tigers won.

ROH

Congrats!!***

Dec 30, 2019, 9:24 AM

Party is over.

Dec 30, 2019, 9:36 AM [ in reply to Update: our child is a boy. ]

You can party again in 30+ years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey-ooooo!

Dec 30, 2019, 9:46 AM [ in reply to Update: our child is a boy. ]

Dat boy gonna be a big un. Congrats.

T minus 8 years

Dec 30, 2019, 10:08 AM [ in reply to Update: our child is a boy. ]

before your next beej. Congarts!

And may your first child be a masculine child...

Dec 30, 2019, 10:18 AM [ in reply to Update: our child is a boy. ]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgZ60tcT17s

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Pretty #### great!!

Dec 30, 2019, 9:32 AM

Smoked a turkey on Saturday (first time trying a bird that big). Dry rub on outside. Onions and celery inside. Can of Busch Light on the lower rack to infuse it. Came out amazing. Juicy, smoky, and delicious.

Beat OSU...again. Best performance I've seen from a Clemson team in maybe forever. Toughness and heart of the team was unreal. Spiers finally looked like a D1 punter.

Yesterday sat in the house and chilled because it rained all day. Watched some football and drank some beer.

9/10 only because no #####.

2024 free_orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very good

Dec 30, 2019, 9:51 AM

Friday: The grand kids came over and spent the night.

Saturday: We made breakfast casserole and biscuits for brunch. The girls had mimosas and I started getting my beer on early. Did the family Christmas thing. Most everyone stayed and watched the Tigers win.

Sunday: Lazy. It was raining and we were tired from the day before. I ran to Lowes early and picked up some paint. I theory our bedroom is getting painted for us. That was Maria's Christmas gift from the girls. We'll see who actually winds up using the roller ;).

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yankee-fied and trafficky. DAT GAME DOH!!!

Dec 30, 2019, 10:14 AM

APM and la familia de APM went up to the in laws in PA on Boxing Day.

Opened gifts, drank a Victory beer my bil brought over from Philly, ate, got up ran along the river, ate some more, drank a Miller Lite, ate some more, got another workout in, ate, packed the van, headed back to VA and got home in time to take some years off APM's life watching that phukkin' game!

11/10. Yankees and traffic and lost sleep were well worth it for that game. Ranks among the best ever.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Too much drankin', but pretty dang good...

Dec 30, 2019, 10:16 AM

Friday night went to my dad's for dinner and one last Christmas gift swap with step-family. Drank a couple of bourbons over there, but when the wife and I got home we decided to start listening to music and had a few more drinks. Then fooled around and fell asleep.

Saturday we got up late and hit the road for a family reunion type thing in Manning. Had lunch their and watched the kids all play together in the woods before heading back to watch the playoff. Set up my superstitions and settled in. I did cook some shrimp, scallops, steak and asparagus on the griddle during the massacre in Atlanta. Watched the game from a standing position until it was over and I was spent then stayed up watching coverage for a bit while my wife went to bed.

Up Sunday and fooled around then worked around the house all day. The baby is in a great place right now and is just happy to be living life. Wish I could live in the moment like she does.

Glorious

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kind of glad to be back at work

Dec 30, 2019, 10:21 AM

It's the quietest environment I seem to have access to. Did the dinner with family thing on both sides of the family, glad all of that is over. My week more or less consisted of tending to a grumpy AF baby and dealing with wild ### dogs, and downing as much beer as possible in between those two activities.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sup homie!

Dec 30, 2019, 10:35 AM

I feel like I picked a ###### mofo'n day to come back to work. Luckily WFH

Fri - worked around the house. bout 93% moved in now. maybe two boxes and a few pics left to hang up.

Sattidy - worked around the house in the AM. picked up some oysters for the evening and smoked some wangs. frands came over, and we ate and drank and smoked.

First time meeting some of the new neighbors lol. moonshine and clemson football are great ice breakers

Sunday - never miss a sunday show. always good to mosie down to the fox and watch boys string some tunes together. tried to find Willmo® but he was blending in w/ all the other wooks.

allsome show

Dec 30, 2019, 11:55 AM
sundaynight.jpg(152.4 K)

I think this was during Tall Boy

2 more nights!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

ho lee shyatt - we were really close to each other***

Dec 30, 2019, 12:47 PM

I'll let you know on Thursday when its over

Dec 30, 2019, 11:02 AM

so far so good.

29 ribeyes in a row

Dec 30, 2019, 12:17 PM

and counting

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times

Dec 30, 2019, 12:52 PM

Christmas Eve was ROUGH as wife and I had been so busy in the weeks leading up to Christmas that we were not able to put in the time to get everything ready as we normally would (other than getting the tree up), so up until 4 am on Christmas morning to get the presents wrapped, etc. Thank goodness little girl can sleep through a train wreck like her old man. But she had a blast on Christmas day, as well as seeing my two older kids. Their Christmas gift is a ski trip at a time to be determined in the near future. They are stoked.

Thu - head over to mom's house to "put the house back together" after some renovations that were done this summer, and we hadn't taken the time to get all of her stuff back to where it belongs. Then, load up in a pickup truck with two of my brothers, a nephew and my son to head to Alabama to pack up my oldest brothers shet and move him back to Aiken. He has developed some significant vision issues recently, a tilted lens from cataract surgery a while back and a detached retina in the other eye after Thanksgiving, so he is moving home to get probably a couple surgery's and needs a place to convalesce. Drive to north of Birmingham and spend the night.

Fri - head out to Huntsville that morning to pick up the 26 foot moving truck, and your's truly is deemed the driver of the truck. Go to brother's house and spend all day packing said moving truck from end to end, floor to ceiling with brother's sh!t. It was as bad as you could imagine it would be, but only worse. Get on the road and head back to Birmingham and stop for the night.

Sat - hit the road in the a.m. Make it back to Aiken by 2:45 and unload majority of stuff into a storage unit. Take the rest of the shet to my mom's house where he will be staying and unload the rest of the truck. Finish at 7 p.m. Home for a quick shower and head down to the Mellow Mushroom to watch the Clemson Tigers whip Ohio State, only OSU comes out and dismantles us on both sides of the ball. For the record, MauldinT was not there. Oldest daughter gets discouraged and wants to head home. I tell them as they are leaving "make sure to stay up and watch the come back." Anyway, at this point you know the rest of the story. Clemsoning!

Sun - 1000% exhausted, sleep in until 2 p.m. which I'm pretty sure hasn't happened since I was a student at Clemson. Drop off the moving truck, grocery shopping, mexican with the little one.

Mon - 750% exhausted, the body doesn't recover like it used to. Straggle into work late, but only one more day of this and then off until the 6th. Wife starts new job today making about 50% more than her old job.

TL-DR

Moving SUCKS! Tigers! More money! I'm OLD!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

Welp, the Tigers won but I didn't die.

Dec 30, 2019, 4:56 PM

Football Sattidy...Grilled brats..

Sunday, drove to the NC mountains.

1 bazillion/10 cuz Ohio State lost.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Replies: 35
| visibility 810
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic