Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
***WATCH: Bama/SCAR fans react to 44-16 beatdown
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

***WATCH: Bama/SCAR fans react to 44-16 beatdown

Feb 2, 2019, 3:59 PM

Thanks to everyone who took the time to watch my California Dreamin' video that was posted on here earlier this week. I had some requests to break out the nWo style section that had the Bama/SCAR homers reacting to the game, so I just recut and reposted it and wanted to share it here. Go Tigers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzMAy5-jvjo&t=332s

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ***WATCH: Bama/SCAR fans react to 44-16 beatdown

Feb 2, 2019, 4:08 PM

This is such a crock of chit. I hope these idiots continue with their delusional perception-it will be a repeat performance IF they even make it past Georgia

Just watched it... AWESOME!!!!***

Feb 2, 2019, 4:17 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Winners learn from their mistakes...

Feb 2, 2019, 4:17 PM

Winners adapt and overcome. Losers make excuses and invent fictional scenarios to explain why they didn’t really get a$$kicked by four touchdowns. Losers talk about “copycat plays” as if preparing for an opponent and exploiting their weaknesses isn’t a basic strategy for winning games.

This is really good for Clemson. If these bamacoot comments are at all indicative of their current mindset and the culture of the bama program, then THEY’RE the ones cycling out. They are too weak to admit that our defense was better; our depth is better coached and better developed. Our freshman QB is FAR BETTER than Tua Turnaballova.

They’re too weak to admit that we were simply better than them, on both sides of the ball, even though it was obvious to everyone watching.

Weak.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BOOM, F.T. You hit the nail on the head. And the excuses

Feb 2, 2019, 8:21 PM

and fiction are exactly why South Carolina has remained in mediocrity throughout their history.

Bama fans? They're good people, but I wouldn't have expected anything else from them than denial that they simply got out-coached and out-played that night.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Winners learn from their mistakes...

Feb 2, 2019, 8:42 PM [ in reply to Winners learn from their mistakes... ]

I had no idea that we should have lost that game! I feel so naive thinking that we had our way with them and made them look like a pretty average football team. I think we Clemson fans really need to look inward and realize that Alabama is the greatest team ever even though the score on that night might lead on to believe otherwise AND we need to be thankful the Spurrier retired or we’d never have won another game against USuC.
Bwahahahahahahahhahaha!!!! Oooo.... my! I’m amazed at their level of loserness.

When you see it altogether

Feb 2, 2019, 8:42 PM [ in reply to Winners learn from their mistakes... ]

it really does make them sound pathetic.

Message was edited by: RickyC78

Them grapes are so sour that I only could take a couple

Feb 2, 2019, 4:20 PM

of minutes of it.

Feb 2, 2019, 4:30 PM

Seems like every Clemson win the opponents fan or conference has some excuse. Can’t just take the L. They gotta try to analyze every little thing. Guess what if frogs had wings they wouldn’t bump there a$$e$ every time they hopped. The trophy came home to Clemson deal with it!!!!!!!!! GO TIGERS!!!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go ahead... analyze every little thing

Feb 2, 2019, 4:45 PM

The point is, an honest analysis shows that we kicked their a$$es on both sides of the ball. Period.

What those bamacoots said had nothing to do with any real analysis; they were inventing fictional scenarios to come up with an alternate reality. The WEAK do things like that to excuse their weakness.

Look bamacoots (because THAT’S what you have become), develop all that five-star talent, get BETTER talent if necessary, quit making pathetic excuses, and improve. That’s what WE did after the 2017 semi-finals loss. That’s what WINNERS do.

coots can take a loss, and again and again and aging and

Feb 2, 2019, 5:31 PM [ in reply to Re: ***WATCH: Bama/SCAR fans react to 44-16 beatdown ]

again and ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2019, 4:43 PM

Tboon that was awesome!! The highpitched “sour grapes” was classic. Had me laughing hard, thank you for composing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2019, 4:52 PM

Thank you for this and the California dreaming video’s. I ve been wondering where some of your videos were going to happen.

Really appreciate all the hard work and time for putting these together. They’re the best.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 2, 2019, 4:53 PM

Who are those morons talking about the "if Alabama does this and Clemson does that". Stupidest commentary I have heard. How about go back over the last few years and take away all of Bama's defensive TD's and give the opposing team a TD every time they got in the red zone. That's not the way it works dude. Plus those morons forgot there are an offense and defense and their defense, especially on 3rd down, sucked.

Feb 2, 2019, 8:12 PM

I think Brent was just toying them. Except for the first TD, he was keeping every thing Alabama did in front of them. When they got to the red zone where the field is a lot smaller. BV would then clamp down on them. Another fruitless drive, completely demoralizing.

Feb 2, 2019, 9:21 PM [ in reply to Re: ***WATCH: Bama/SCAR fans react to 44-16 beatdown ]

TBP, Outstanding work on both videos. MODS please leave these on the board forever!! The bamacoots exercise in moronic excuses was simply sour grapes and made SEC stand for what I call it! The Sorry Excuse Conference because they just plain don’t get it when anybody beats their beloved teams.

It reminds of a long time bully on the block who meets their match and cannot accept they got a pure butt kicking and then cried foul like a bunch of sore losers! Bama fans then have The stupidity to suggest Dabo will come running to take Saban’s place upon the legend’s retirement! Go on believing and end up left behind because it isn’t going to happen!

Go Tigers ??!!

Tua's a Fraudulent Punk...I Know Why His Daddy Took The Belt

Feb 2, 2019, 4:55 PM

to him, he needs more of it. Tua against real competition is really a quite average QB. He is stellar at excuses though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ThX Again TBOON!

Feb 2, 2019, 5:00 PM

Very talented & sharing guy, you are!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Two minutes of pure 'STUPID'

Feb 2, 2019, 5:02 PM [ in reply to Tua's a Fraudulent Punk...I Know Why His Daddy Took The Belt ]

Was all I could listen to. Great job putting that all together...I'll try to stomach the remaining film another time. Those. People. Pathetic. Losers. (Glad I didn't recognize any family/relatives/friends' voices!)

Their tears are delicious

Feb 2, 2019, 6:24 PM

Snowflake Basher........Out

"They played a schedule where they didn't have to worry about no other team

Feb 2, 2019, 6:30 PM

but worry about us all year"

Ok.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Feb 2, 2019, 7:21 PM

.... So if we take away points from Clemson and give it to Bama, the game would be much closer.

??

Feb 2, 2019, 7:40 PM

Sad,sad, sad! ?? What I didn't hear was how the coots played a better game against the Tigers than Bammer.

"Quirky loss, quirky loss..."

Feb 2, 2019, 7:49 PM

Bwahahahaha

Photobucket

I am laughing so hard I'm crying right now

Feb 2, 2019, 7:59 PM

"If you take 14, I mean 18 and add it to nine and add another 9.....hahahaha

THAT'S AWESOME***

Feb 2, 2019, 8:12 PM

Tigers drinking from the pool of Bama/SCAR tears - it’s getting deeper

Feb 3, 2019, 12:16 AM

Re: Tigers drinking from the pool of Bama/SCAR tears - it’s getting deeper

Feb 3, 2019, 12:28 AM

That Bama football math makes my head hurt. Calculus is easier to understand.

Feb 3, 2019, 1:21 AM

Good grief at the excuses.

Let me make sure I got the high points.....

If bama had scored 27 points on their red zone possessions instead of 9 they would’ve had 18 more points at the end of the game. So they would’ve lost 44-34. Is that what he was trying to say? Clearly these people don’t go back and listen to themselves.

They forgot one...

Feb 3, 2019, 8:01 AM

If Clemson had missed their flight and not showed up Bama would have won by default. Obviously they are still the best team ever. Lol

I hope Dabo plays this video to the team before every game

Feb 3, 2019, 11:13 AM

The arrogance and denial is out of this world.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic