Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Guys Brunch Update
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 60
| visibility 1

Guys Brunch Update

Mar 12, 2021, 11:51 AM

After getting difficult friend to announce publicly that his wife is not coming tomorrow, a few things have unfolded since.

Last evening, he texts me individually asking what my wife will be doing while everyone is over. I informed him that she will be running errands in the beginning while the baby is asleep, then once she returns, she will be inside with the baby while we get drunk. He attempts to pull the "supporting spouse" card out of his pocket and mentions that he isn't a fan of not seeing her while hes over at the house and that if his wife came over, she could help entertain Red "while Red and LilRulez sat there dealing with our shenanigans alone". I get him to back off of this approach by mentioning that she won't be joining us because its a guys thing.

This morning, we are all conversing about bourbon and getting vaccines. All of us have our first dose, so friend with spouse chimes in, "my wife is getting her first shot today, but I told her that it didn't matter because she's not invited tomorrow". We all ignore this, because its quite clear he's just trying to get us to bite at the lack of invitation.

About thirty minutes later, I share a meme about getting drunk. Friend with spouse responds, "So you're saying I will need to be dropped off and picked up?" This is clearly alluding to him having to inconvenience his wife and kid by having to drop him off at my house, then leave, then come back and pick him up. He is insinuating that if she stays, he can drink as much as he'd like, then have a DD. This is the breaking point for me. I respond, "we are all intelligent here, we know what you're doing." He does not like this and snaps back and says, "its called responsibility".

But its not. It's about you not having a sack and telling your wife that she is staying home while you spend a few hours with your friends. Dude isn't taking no for an answer, so I am fully worried that I am going to have to Father G® this #### tomorrow when he shows up with his wife and kid even though he's been told now a total of 5 times.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

Remove the lil ##### from the group chat

Mar 12, 2021, 11:53 AM

problem solved.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Tell him to Uber.

Mar 12, 2021, 11:54 AM

or just do not come.

Easy peasy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And btw, it is no f'ing business what your wife is doing

Mar 12, 2021, 11:59 AM

she lives there.

One more incident and just cut him off. STAY AT HOME should be the next words out of your mouth or text from you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guy’s Brunchhhhhhhh!!!!

Mar 12, 2021, 11:55 AM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can smell the KY Jelly through the monitor***

Mar 12, 2021, 11:56 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's just your upper lip.

Mar 12, 2021, 12:20 PM

You should just use a baby wipe to clean off the surface before sucking your load back out.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Guy’s Brunchhhhhhhh!!!!

Mar 12, 2021, 11:57 AM [ in reply to Guy’s Brunchhhhhhhh!!!! ]

Just as an aside, this image is #2 on GIS for “guy’s brunch” from an article called “Finding your next boyfriend” on a website called The Gilded Bellini.

Sounds about right

Mar 12, 2021, 11:59 AM

This much planning and worrying didn't go into the Royal Wedding

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can just be like

Mar 12, 2021, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Guy’s Brunchhhhhhhh!!!! ]

"Can I ###?"

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You can just be like

Mar 12, 2021, 12:09 PM

I do have a new cardigan that I think the group would really like, but I haven’t been getting as many compliments on it as I would have thought.

We got you***

Mar 12, 2021, 12:10 PM

THUUUUUUPPPPPER!!!***

Mar 12, 2021, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Guy’s Brunchhhhhhhh!!!! ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I legit have no problems on a hard pass on a guy

Mar 12, 2021, 11:57 AM

who does not have a pair

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To be fair though, we're talking about a "guy's brunch."

Mar 12, 2021, 12:00 PM

It's not like they are headed to Vegas to bang hookers.

Message was edited by: FordPrefect®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sorry..."Guy's Brunch." Very formal.***

Mar 12, 2021, 12:02 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We have done that as a group though

Mar 12, 2021, 12:02 PM [ in reply to To be fair though, we're talking about a "guy's brunch." ]

the year before COVID was a great time in my life for travel.

London, Vegas, Tahoe, Bar Harbor, Washington DC

Did this guy try to bring his wife to Vegas?

Mar 12, 2021, 12:03 PM

or does he just try to bring his wife to the stuff that seems like girls would do?

He typically doesn't include his wife if things

Mar 12, 2021, 12:08 PM

are being covered by his money. So Vegas was out because even if she wanted to come, they wouldn't have shelled out the cost.

Money and exercise. Two things that elude this woman.

Can't decide if you're talking about crulez or his friend***

Mar 12, 2021, 12:08 PM [ in reply to I legit have no problems on a hard pass on a guy ]

Guys brunch? Wat TF?

Mar 12, 2021, 12:06 PM

*checks username*

oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhh

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know your friend, and I don't know you

Mar 12, 2021, 12:07 PM

more than what we share in Snapchat.

But this guy sounds like a bich.

At this point, I think we can all agree that all you need to

Mar 12, 2021, 12:08 PM

do is just T-mail G and do what he says... all other suggestions are superfluous and inferior.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

I am enjoying being a content creator at the moment.

And I think others are enjoying the punching bag.

Good luck having this terrible woman at your

house tomorrow.

Seems like the dude needs cut from the group. What does he even bring to the table?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Even if he does show up by hisself - he will be all pissy &

Mar 12, 2021, 1:35 PM

moody & such - passive aggressive about everything . . . just tell him not to come.

And he's already put a huge cloud over the whole thing for you.

Kill it. No guy's brunch. He's why you can't have nice things.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Uhh. "guys brunch" ain't in the category of nice things***

Mar 12, 2021, 1:36 PM

Apparently for rulez & his merry band of butt pirates it is***

Mar 12, 2021, 1:39 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brad Brownell: Only Larry freaking Shyatt has a WORSE overall winning percentage among Clemson basketball coaches since 1975. Let that sink in. It's Larry Shyatt & then Brad Brownell.

Send to your friend

Mar 12, 2021, 12:10 PM

“We’ll miss you but at least know we’re going to be talking about you.”

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

WAIT A MINUTE HOLE UP HEAR....

Mar 12, 2021, 12:11 PM

and I fully share blame in this too 4 not asking...butt...

WEAR TF ARE THEM TIDDIE PIGS AT FOR THIS TAGALONG WIVE?

I would start by

Mar 12, 2021, 12:15 PM

CHANGING THE NAME OF THIS EVENT

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nah, this one is trademarked***

Mar 12, 2021, 12:19 PM

Yeah, something less gay like

Mar 12, 2021, 12:20 PM [ in reply to I would start by ]

Goob gobbling and nob slobbing

Dude, just let Greenr bring his wife. How bad could she be?***

Mar 12, 2021, 12:19 PM

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dude, just let Greenr bring his wife. How bad could she be?***

Mar 12, 2021, 12:28 PM

Oh she's REAL bad ??????

Just don't invite him. After the divorce, try again

Mar 12, 2021, 12:21 PM

He's a lost cause and will always be until he knows he is, then and only then will he be salvageable. He may in fact end up being the life of the party one day. Like the kid with overbearing parents who goes off to college and lets loose. Sounds like after the divorce he would probably be a lot of fun.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel like this has been sorta covered

Mar 12, 2021, 12:27 PM

but wanted to mention (just in case it hasn't been covered well) that this whole thing sounds GHAY.

Ditch the name, tell that cuck to fuggoff, and have some boys over for grilled food and drinks and do this the way a MAN would do it.

Gays Brunch Update

Mar 12, 2021, 12:28 PM

Fify

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Good one, TheBull.

Mar 12, 2021, 12:30 PM

Good one!

Low hanging fruit

Mar 12, 2021, 12:33 PM [ in reply to Gays Brunch Update ]

I like it

Hey so this spouse that doesn't exercise

Mar 12, 2021, 12:35 PM

She's liable to have some good sized tiddies can you post a pig of them in here real quick?

NICE***

Mar 12, 2021, 12:46 PM [ in reply to Gays Brunch Update ]

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can we get a timeline of events for brunch?

Mar 12, 2021, 12:44 PM

Something like this:

10:30am: Boys arrive, everyone hugs and compliments each other on attire

11:00am: First bloody mary pitcher is divvied up

11:30am: Vegetarian burgers go the George Foreman

11:45: Bloody mary's were made skrong, things start getting a little handsy

12:00pm: Veggie burgers are done and eaten, full belly's got some crystals glowing

12:30pm: "Sunshine circle" is formed in the backyard. Everyone disrobes and lays in a circle.

12:35pm: JO session commences

12:45pm: Everyone has finished on their tummy as they lay there holding hands

1:00pm: Red brings towels out to everyone to clean up. Bros high five each other and go home to their respective families

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hold on, almost finished***

Mar 12, 2021, 12:46 PM

THIS IS NOT A SEX THING***

Mar 12, 2021, 12:49 PM [ in reply to Can we get a timeline of events for brunch? ]

Great stuff!

Mar 12, 2021, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Can we get a timeline of events for brunch? ]

I feel like the following items are involved, and I'm guessing you left them off in the name of brevity.

Protein shake
Strawberries
Toyota Prius

Good post nonetheless!

These aren't Prius type people, they are

Mar 12, 2021, 12:53 PM

Tesla Boyz (no offense soccerkrzy®)

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uhh. Sir, I'm pretty sure I read where one of those

Mar 12, 2021, 12:56 PM

wankers couldn't afford a trip to Las Vegas.

Also, I've seen Rulz bank accounts sir. FIRST HAND. Can't have a Tesla AND yuge sums of money...it don twerk like that.

Just because they can/can't afford a Tesla doesn't mean

Mar 12, 2021, 12:58 PM

they don't JO to youtube Tesla Unboxing videos. Do they come in a box? I know CRulez friends don't. (jk, they do, they have kids)

I thought I covered the protein shakes, but oh yeah...

Mar 12, 2021, 1:01 PM [ in reply to Great stuff! ]

There's a lot of protein shakes, if you know what I mean.

There's probably some weird things involved we don't even know about that stems from the frat boy days, like Hot Wheels cars shoved up their bholes or something wild.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Burban shot swap kissing***

Mar 12, 2021, 1:05 PM

Re: Can we get a timeline of events for brunch?

Mar 12, 2021, 1:15 PM [ in reply to Can we get a timeline of events for brunch? ]

This sounds like a totally perfect day. Let’s make sure the lawn boy comes over the day before so that everything is all freshly mowed and edged and looking super cute for the Instagram pics and group choreographed tiktoks. I just hope we’ll have enough food, we might need to pick up things to make a cheese board, or at least get some tropical fruits for a nice fruit salad. I’ll make sure to bring my travel sized moisturizer and collagen dark circle cream in case anyone’s having a bad skin day.

I’m glad we’re wrapping up early afternoon too, they’re dropping every season of What Not to Wear on Netflix and let’s just say my TV and I have a date LMAO!

Ha. I'll bet they all wear masks outdoors

Mar 12, 2021, 1:27 PM

and GUARANTEE rulz will have a hand sanitizing station set up.

Good call, this is nothing but a social media photoshoot.

BRO, do you even Mimosa?***

Mar 12, 2021, 1:39 PM [ in reply to Can we get a timeline of events for brunch? ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mebbe not. But I bet he Artisan water, flax seed oil, with a

Mar 12, 2021, 1:43 PM

splash of Belvederes though.

Everyone gets a Perrier and paracord bracelet in their

Mar 12, 2021, 1:58 PM

gift bags.

Hi guys! You'll find embroidered Grip 6 belts in your

Mar 12, 2021, 2:00 PM

fabulous gift bag. So fun!

Dude, I invite you to get GRIP 6 af

Mar 12, 2021, 2:02 PM

and you too will say.....why and I am I not boiling my food like 19B

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Guys Brunch Update

Mar 12, 2021, 12:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Get Red to arrange a ladies meat up

Mar 12, 2021, 1:11 PM

Inside while y’all are outside, or whatever scenario would keep them separate

Don’t invite his wife

Or let everyone else know to bring wives and don’t tell him until the last minute (the point we all know where a female won’t be able to get ready in time)

I do find it rather interesting that there is THIS much drama over a guys brunch, maybe it’s a sign?

Tell him you don’t want to be friends no more.***

Mar 12, 2021, 1:11 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 60
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic