Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FSU Recruiting...a lot of work to do
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

FSU Recruiting...a lot of work to do

Dec 14, 2017, 8:13 AM

FSU now has nine pledges in its 2018 recruiting class, which is ranked No. 48 nationally and No. 10 in the ACC.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FSU Recruiting...a lot of work to do

Dec 14, 2017, 8:25 AM

Couldn’t happen to a better bunch of you ask me, this year has been great watching them struggle in both on the field and the recrruiting trail. I’m sure Willy will get it turned around pretty quickly though from a recruiting standpoint, he had Oregon top 10 before he left according to ESPNs rankings.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Taggert will likely finish with a strong class. He is from_

Dec 14, 2017, 8:31 AM

Manatee High in Bradenton FL and coached at USF - as did his DC Jim Levitt. With these coaches, FSU will recruit strong from Tampa South to Naples and East to Orlando. Reicht at Miami will recruit strong in South Florida from Miami North to the Space Coast. USF has Charlie Strong who has ties all over the state from his time at UF as DC and L’ville as HC. UCF is having an undefeated season. UF will always be strong statewide with their movers & shakers.

Florida teams will be strong on the recruiting trail especially in Florida. But it is a Big state with a ton of talent. Back to the original point, FSU will end up with a decent recruiting class and will remain talented.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic