Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
From what I understand about testing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

From what I understand about testing

Dec 25, 2018, 8:02 PM

is that the B urine sample comes back the same 99% like the first sample. Hope I am wrong!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: From what I understand about testing

Dec 25, 2018, 8:20 PM

So, what you are saying is the 2nd test usually has the same flaws as the first. I can buy that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 25, 2018, 9:05 PM

CU should conduct it's own independent testing with a reliable lab and use the results,if helpful,to refute the ncaa's findings.hopefully,any attorneys working for the players will have done this.the timing for this just seems a bit more than coincidental,and if what dabo says is true about the source of the ostarine can be just about from anything,then how could intent be demonstrated.would think there's a legal case to be made against holding anyone for having just a trace accountable.a definite threshold,not just a "trace amount.",should be established.incidentally,what exactly constitutes a trace?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Dec 25, 2018, 10:05 PM

You can bet your last dollar that this has been done. They all have lawyers and that would be their first step

Dec 26, 2018, 8:55 AM [ in reply to Re: From what I understand about testing ]

The B sample was taken at the same time as the A sample. The B sample is 1/2 of the A sample set back for future testing. I went throught this multiple times.

There's no real chance the B sample is any different. Its sad and unfortunate. I dont know what else to say.

Dec 25, 2018, 8:53 PM

Yes

Dec 25, 2018, 11:58 PM

I don't know about ostaraine, but that I'd definitely NOT true with meth and Coke.

Dec 26, 2018, 12:00 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If the first test wasn’t right 99% of the time (likely higher)

Dec 26, 2018, 8:59 AM

Then it wouldn’t have enough reproducibility to hold up. So of course it’s right/reproducible 99% plus of the time.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 26, 2018, 9:00 AM

Repost, but also posting here because of similar question:

It’s not as highly likely that a ‘sliver’ of Ostarine in your system will show up again on a Test B. Ostarine, MK2866, is a SARM with a half life of just under 24 hours. Assuming the Test A sample was tested two days before the Test B sample (Dec 24 vs Dec 26), the detectable level will be just 25% of the original sample amount, and depending on the detectable level could come out with a non-detectable reading.

If the presence of SARMs is the result of a false positive from other medications or supplements, Big Dex would be wise to request a more detailed analysis like a GC/MS or hair follicle test during his appeal to indicate that there’s been no habitual use or attempt to utilize SARMs to help with weight loss, lean muscle increases, bone density increases, or recovery. While this won’t get him back on the field this season, it would certainly help prevent this from impacting his draft stock.

I’m praying for all three players in hopes they will soon be vindicated from this issue and that the sports trainers and medical staff determine the cause of the results and work to prevent other members of the team to falling victim the NCAA testing process and subsequent avoidable negative publicity.

Dec 26, 2018, 10:26 AM

What would be causing the ostarine in the b-sample to degrade at this point? It's no longer being filtered by the body...it has nowhere to go.

^^^^THIS^^^^^^

Dec 26, 2018, 11:05 AM

nm

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic