Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have never seen so many people I love and
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

I have never seen so many people I love and

Nov 29, 2020, 11:00 AM

respect be so duped, by a single man, to believe something for no sensible reason. I still cling to the hope that they don't actually believe in this massive election fraud, and are just going with it still as a matter of pride, not willing to admit they have been so deceived.

Folks, if you are still believing that there was fraud that overturned the fair result of this election, I beg of you, please just use your eyes and ears. It's been a month, and not one significant wrongdoing has been uncovered and proven. The President's legal team has only alleged massive fraud to you, on television. They have not done so in front of a judge. Why do you think that is? Please just think about it. You are straining so hard to believe that 2 plus 2 is five. Do you really not see? I don't think you are stupid, and I care about you. I just believe that you are being deceived and used to advance a selfish agenda, at the expense of our nation.

I believed that the President would allege fraud if he lost the election. But I honestly believed he would be on an island. I'm just so, so disappointed. I know I haven't posted in a while (COVID has ravaged through my family and friends, my case probably being the lightest). I just wanted to share this burden on my mind.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I have never seen so many people I love and

Nov 29, 2020, 11:25 AM

Very sorry to hear that the virus has hit those close to you.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To me, the nightmare scenario...

Nov 29, 2020, 4:57 PM

16 positives and counting from a single function, including me and my wife and both our sets of parents, multiple people hospitalized, one currently in ICU. (not an immediate family member) My quarantine just ended, I'm good except for not being able to smell or taste.

Why did you put so many at

Nov 30, 2020, 7:45 AM

risk with a gathering that large? Who should be held accountable if that person in ICU dies?

Didn't you all think about the elderly before gathering in such a large group? Were you not wearing masks?

This could have been prevented if you just followed guidelines and only gathered with immediate family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Correct.***

Nov 30, 2020, 7:47 AM

So why didnt you listen

Nov 30, 2020, 8:04 AM

to leadership? The ever judgmental jounge is waiting on an answer.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Complacency, lack of risk recognition. groupthink

Nov 30, 2020, 8:08 AM

There are a lot of reasons.

Nov 29, 2020, 11:27 AM

Sorry to hear about the Covid. Hope everyone in your family including you get better.

I totally agree with your comments. The only good thing about this from my perspective is Trump showing the world how corrupt he is. He’s taking it to another level, which is saying a lot by his standards. And like you say, the surprising thing is most everyone on the Republican side is enabling him. Thank God the Republican judges that voted against him are focused on the law and not propaganda.

This is not even close to an apples to apples comparison, but seeing all this play out makes me think about Germans enabling Hitler. I have met a lot of Germans in my life, and practically all of them seem to be good people with character. Please don’t get me wrong. Of course I’m not saying Trump is nearly as bad as Hitler. Not even close. Just saying good intelligent people can have really poor judgment sometimes, and I don’t understand it.

And continue to give money to the cause

Nov 29, 2020, 12:39 PM

Baffling.

I hope you and yours are all well soon.

classic case of over-investing and refusing to sell

Nov 29, 2020, 1:23 PM

clinging to hope that this duck will fly despite the obvious lameness.

Maybe they should examine the origin story of the phrase "lame duck", the context of Trump's own debts and his unwillingness to let go.

1761, "any disabled person or thing;" especially Stock Exchange slang for "defaulter."

A lame duck is a man who cannot pay his differences, and is said to waddle off. [Thomas Love Peacock, "Gryll Grange," 1861

Nov 29, 2020, 2:09 PM

So, you believe that democrats will not do absolutely anything for power? You sir, are the duped.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 29, 2020, 8:36 PM

preacher said tonight, "if they will cheat this hard in your face, imagine what they will do behind your back"

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1. My post said nothing positive or negative

Nov 30, 2020, 5:51 AM [ in reply to Re: I have never seen so many people I love and ]

about any political party.

2. I'm not saying anything about what someone WOULD do. I'm saying, based on actual facts that have been uncovered, that there was no significant election fraud. So, if Democrats or anyone else wanted to do it, they were unsuccessful. Thank God for a fantastic election security and integrity infrastructure in this country.

Friend, motive and even bad character are not

Nov 30, 2020, 5:56 AM

proof of a crime.

You know how many times my wife's probably wanted to kill me? But she is not guilty of murder. Do you know how I know? Because I'm not dead.

Who cares what some people or some party would want to do, or have the character in them to do? There's no body. It didn't happen. Look at the facts.

Nov 30, 2020, 6:34 AM [ in reply to Re: I have never seen so many people I love and ]

He mentioned NOTHING about politics. He may even be a republican, we don't know. He was condemning a person and how that person has duped a mass of people, which I think we all can agree with. While I do not agree with Biden's political view AT ALL, I can not wait for Trump to leave DC forever. It will set back the Republican party 10 years if he runs in 2024

Nov 29, 2020, 2:45 PM

I am very worried about some people's sanity come Jan. 20. I saw one friend post that she was attending the 2nd inauguration of Donald Trump. It was an actual Facebook event.

I don't know how else to tell people that this election is over, decided, and that Trump will not be president any more on that day.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I'm sorry your family fell ill and hope...

Nov 29, 2020, 4:15 PM

pray that everyone is safe and will return to full health according to our 'heart's desire.'

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right there with you on that one....

Nov 30, 2020, 7:41 AM

saw some good friends over Thanksgiving that are pretty smart and they were hook, line, and sinker on election fraud. I was stunned.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds like the Chinese communists

Nov 30, 2020, 9:32 AM

Owe your family an apology

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2020, 9:57 AM

How in the world is Trump supposed to keep collecting campaign donations if concedes the race? That is all this is, nothing more. He will never concede, but will leave without incident on the 20th.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 30, 2020, 9:59 AM

Solid prediction.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic