Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Trevor Lawrence's ridiculous 5th-grade football highlights
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Trevor Lawrence's ridiculous 5th-grade football highlights

Jul 7, 2017, 3:14 PM

WATCH: Trevor Lawrence's ridiculous 5th-grade football highlights

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just waiting for Supermutt to tell us that Justin Fields

Jul 7, 2017, 3:35 PM

5th-grade football highlights are better.

Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Trevor Lawrence's ridiculous 5th-grade football highlights

Jul 7, 2017, 3:39 PM

That's the grade that Jake Bentley is supposed to be in.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Trevor Lawrence's ridiculous 5th-grade football highlights

Jul 7, 2017, 3:43 PM

someone send that to Lane Kiffin. Guaranteed to get an offer on the spot.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 7, 2017, 4:04 PM

Jesus this kid was dropping bombs in Pee wee I've never seen a kid that age throw deep routes and hit them in stride like that! That is crazy, TL is the real deal he is one of the best QB prospects I've prob ever seen. It's rare a QB is ranked #1 overall in some services bc they are harder to predict. I can't wait to see this kid in a clemson uniform!!!

Jul 7, 2017, 11:30 PM

My thoughts, exactly!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was Salyer on this team ??

Jul 7, 2017, 4:23 PM

Jul 7, 2017, 6:06 PM

We need to order #3 from that team as well.

Jul 7, 2017, 6:06 PM

I thought the same...

Jul 9, 2017, 9:59 AM

Was wondering who #3 Was and if he had offers. He did his part to make TL look good on a few of those plays.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought the same...

Jul 9, 2017, 9:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Trevor Lawrence's ridiculous 5th-grade football highlights ]

Was wondering who #3 Was and if he had offers. He did his part to make TL look good on a few of those plays.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought the same...

Jul 9, 2017, 9:59 AM [ in reply to Re: Football Recruiting Update: WATCH: Trevor Lawrence's ridiculous 5th-grade football highlights ]

I thought the same...

I thought the same...

Jul 7, 2017, 6:07 PM

Jul 7, 2017, 7:09 PM

Bently's highlights form last year are SICK!! Couldn't place the other team the coots were playing against?? Wait, this is Trevor's fifth grade highlights?? Hahahahahah, yea coots your screwed for years to come.

Jul 7, 2017, 7:14 PM

Glad he'll be a Tiger. Future's bright for us . TBTG.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have we offered

Jul 7, 2017, 7:54 PM

The kid from the 3:45 mark? Dude is ELUSIVE!

He could have beat the dirtpeckers back THEN!

Jul 7, 2017, 7:58 PM

Can't wait to see what he'll do to 'em when he gets HERE.

GIFTED!

Jul 7, 2017, 11:29 PM

Even at 11 years old he knew to lead receivers and use his brain. Impressive!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kiffin just retroactively offered***

Jul 8, 2017, 8:15 AM

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic