Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FGF vs Reality: (Tee Higgins Mclaren)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

FGF vs Reality: (Tee Higgins Mclaren)

Jun 9, 2018, 1:26 PM

Saw this post on FGF today, and as I usually do with any alleged statements, I’ll look into them and see if it comes to anything. As usual with FGF, they take anything and go with it.

Original Post: https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/tee-higgins-living-large.268165/

Facebook Page with same car AND comments from the owner about the picture with Higgins being strictly because “He really liked the car”:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=140628866657087&id=107899156596725

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Short Quiz For All Visiting Chickentrolls

Jun 9, 2018, 1:38 PM

Between Clemson and usuck:

1) Which university was investigated and placed on NCAA probation first??

2) Which university has been on NCAA probation the most??

3) Of the last 2 NCAA probations issued to one of the two schools, which university was penalized??

Keep fantazing and hoping the NCAA is going to somehow step in and save you, chickenlittles. Its gonna be a bad day on Nov 24. If ya got the guts to sit through another humiliation, come on up to beautiful Death Valley and watch usuck get eviscerated.

Losers

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Short Quiz For All Visiting Chickentrolls

Jun 9, 2018, 3:27 PM

Eloquently put!????

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FGF = this board.***

Jun 9, 2018, 2:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We can always count on Joe

Jun 9, 2018, 3:02 PM

to stick up for a coot!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, we have morons too. Have Zacch Pickens

Jun 9, 2018, 3:10 PM

pose in front of same car, and you and other morons freak out. Just axe dero, or just scroll down,

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep, we have morons too. Have Zacch Pickens

Jun 9, 2018, 7:20 PM

I would agree. It’s immensely worse when losing during a football game. Every team has fans that post things without thinking, waiting, or doing research on something. Makes the logical ones look bad.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow. They’re foolish enough to believe that someone would post

Jun 9, 2018, 2:58 PM

an NCAA violation on Facebook so they can talk about it. Just like they believed we paid Mike Bellamy. They still believe that crap even after Dabo kicked him off of the team in less than a year for not following the rules. These guys are unreal. Grasping at straws in their attempt to diminish our success on the football field. Jealous bunch walking around with their poor little feelings hurt.??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When that is all you have going for you

Jun 9, 2018, 4:00 PM

You embrace it and then run as far and as fast as you can with it.

It’s bad enough that trolls like josephg, diamondknowledge (rest in peace, thank gawd!), and the like come on here and talk snack with feathered tongue - but ibdammed if I’m going into that fgf cesspool to read their tripe. The way I see it, fgf exists so as coots can coot, and as long as they ‘know their place’, then let ‘em coot.....

smh

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Bill, I’ve always respected you but if you think this place

Jun 9, 2018, 4:22 PM

is much different than FGF, I can’t agree. Just scroll back to posts during the Vandy baseball game and then read posts by grown men denigrating Belk, a teenager.

I just don’t go along with stupid shlt just because it is pro-Clemson or anti-SCU.

Re: When that is all you have going for you

Jun 9, 2018, 7:41 PM [ in reply to When that is all you have going for you ]

When you have free sports message boards without a pay wall, the idiots and mouth breathers will come out.

That explains why you’re here trolling like a middle schooler.

Jun 9, 2018, 7:53 PM

First down Clemson.

It's laughable. Every single one of them is an idiot.***

Jun 9, 2018, 3:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's laughable. Every single one of them is an idiot.***

Jun 9, 2018, 3:28 PM

UNCheat got away with sports team players going to fake,nonexistent classes for 26+ years and the NCAA did absolutely nothing when UNCheat threatened a law suit.The NCAA lost all my respect! No more!

Re: FGF vs Reality: (Tee Higgins Mclaren)

Jun 9, 2018, 3:24 PM

Yeah the irony is real. Here we have a non-issue while Gamecock coaches contacted one of our players after word of him wanting to leave.

Link?***

Jun 9, 2018, 3:28 PM

I've said it before and I will say it again....

Jun 9, 2018, 4:22 PM

If you took the collective brain power of the posters on FGF, you would not be able to generate enough energy to light a fire flys a$$.

Those imbeciles are some of the most, if not the most, ignorant and deluded in existence. The really scary part if they are capable of procreating.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: FGF vs Reality: (Tee Higgins Mclaren)

Jun 9, 2018, 9:29 PM

Who the #### cares as to what is going on at FGF?

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic