Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Three Tigers in Top 36 CFB player rankings
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,585

FB Update: Three Tigers in Top 36 CFB player rankings

May 14, 2017, 11:25 AM

Three Tigers in Top 36 CFB player rankings

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Three Tigers in Top 36 CFB player rankings

May 14, 2017, 11:45 AM

As much as I love our skill/flash players I absolutely love the fact they are all from the trenches!

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Three Tigers in Top 36 CFB player rankings

May 14, 2017, 12:02 PM

Can't believe they still have R Gary ahead of DL90. Long way to go, but DL will be a top two pick if not overall #1

Seems a bit premature to put Gary in the top 10.

May 14, 2017, 12:04 PM

At any rate, we still have 2 of the top 4 DTs in the country, and it's really 2 of the top 3 IMO. Hard to deny Oliver being in that group, he was absolutely incredible last year, but there's no reason to rank Gary that highly other than his potential and the fact he was the #1 overall recruit in 2016.

Gary ahead of Dex or Wilkins is a slap in the face.

May 14, 2017, 8:25 PM

Gary did next to nothing last year...26 tackles and 1 sack...really? I know there are things that dont show up in the stat line but I watched Gary play some. I watched Dex. Dex got doubled a lot and he destroyed the interior. His stats were awesome and there were things for him as well that didnt show up in the line. Dex had more tackles in 4 games. Gary may end up being the second coming of Mean Joe Greene but he hasnt shown it yet. Dex was a wreaking crew against the run and pass rush. Travesty!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gary ahead of Dex or Wilkins is a slap in the face.

May 14, 2017, 8:28 PM

Exactly what's the point of a list with players ineligible for the upcoming draft?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 14, 2017, 9:19 PM [ in reply to Gary ahead of Dex or Wilkins is a slap in the face. ]

I agree ?? percent with you on that!

May 15, 2017, 7:46 PM [ in reply to Gary ahead of Dex or Wilkins is a slap in the face. ]

definition of what you would call "fake news"....Go Tigers!!!!

Rashad Gary??

May 15, 2017, 9:01 AM

Rashad Gary - the #1 overall pick on the ESPN 300 2 seasons ago - snubbed Clemson for Michigan, goes there, does squat the first year - and beats these teams:

Hawaii, UCF, Colorado, Penn, Wisconsin, Rutgers, Illinois, MichState, Maryland, Indiana and loses to Iowa, OSU and FSU.

Sorry - most of those teams are garbage and the best two (OSU & FSU) we beat the crap out of.

He had ONE sack the entire year. This guy was either WAAAAY overhyped or Harbaugh is a garbage coach that was WAAAAY overhyped.

Putting Lawrence behind Gary is either a slap in the face or a testament as to the incompetency behind why ESPN just fired over 400 people in the last 12 months.

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,585
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic