Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 4,386

FB Update: Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane

Dec 12, 2014, 12:06 PM

Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Woah...lots of craziness!

Dec 12, 2014, 12:08 PM

Glad everyone is alright

Message was edited by: CTiger423®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane

Dec 12, 2014, 12:09 PM

Sounds like a very bad day, glad everyone was OK.

That is some Final Destination crap there

Dec 12, 2014, 12:10 PM

I would have went home and crawled under the covers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That is some Final Destination crap there

Dec 12, 2014, 6:56 PM

I surely would have got my butt back home and called a day regardless of what ever else I had lined up. I think it was DeShawn Williams that said pertaining to the coots win streak, enough is enough. That's what the coaches should have said, enough is enough and called it a day!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They're after DaBO since he's getting their best players on way to a NC! LOL

Dec 12, 2014, 12:11 PM

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now the gators are going to real extremes to try to steal recruits away from us***

Dec 12, 2014, 12:12 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Now the gators are going to real extremes to try to steal recruits away from us***

Dec 12, 2014, 7:25 PM

That's it, that's all you have to say about that. What recruits are they doing anything to steal?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane

Dec 12, 2014, 12:12 PM

Spurrier pulling out all stops.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hope he wasn't going 60 in a 35.

Dec 12, 2014, 12:13 PM

joking. I'm sure he learned his lesson in Pickens....

Re: Hope he wasn't going 60 in a 35.

Dec 12, 2014, 12:36 PM

No it was more like 35 in a 17!!

BOOM!***

Dec 12, 2014, 12:53 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Dec 12, 2014, 12:16 PM

I guess the scare was worth it since Huggins signed FAA this morning. Thankful everyone is ok. Go Tigers!!!
Did coach get the coot's license plate #?

Dec 12, 2014, 12:17 PM

Man what a day. I was affraid to keep reading, i felt for sure that pig got choked on those grapes and died, i guess they dodged that bullet.

Dec 12, 2014, 7:30 PM

I don't know about pigs because the can and will eat anything. But I know that grapes can kill your dog dead as raisin.

Dec 12, 2014, 12:18 PM

Kinda cool CDS still has a lil Bama fire still in him but yea, let's keep Coach Hobby around for awhile so cooler heads can prevail (scary to think if BV had been with them - whew)!!!!

Dec 12, 2014, 12:23 PM

Glad all are ok. Gotta watch those flight line guys. Probably recognized Dabo and the rest of coaches. Being the good Gators that they are, probably sent that car to pay them a visit because of all the Florida recruits that are.coming to Clemson, as well as Dabo turning down the Head Coach job at Florida. Or was it the Fire.Chiefs job at the UF dumpster fire ? LOL !!!!!

They ough to check and see where Spurrier's where abouts

Dec 12, 2014, 12:45 PM

were during the time frame on this... I suspect a coot!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad everyone is OK ... and hope the

Dec 12, 2014, 12:55 PM

dog is still living. Feeding grapes to a dog is deadly. That could ruin a recruit's day.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Glad everyone is OK ... and hope the

Dec 12, 2014, 12:56 PM

it was a pig not a dog

Oops! I read 'pet' and missed the 'pig'

Dec 12, 2014, 12:58 PM

Thanks for the correction.

geez louise!***

Dec 12, 2014, 2:28 PM

Dec 12, 2014, 4:33 PM

With all this excitement, I need to ask about the recruit's dog. Grapes can kill a dog. Please don't feed the dog grapes or raisins going forward, especially if you want them to come to Clemson!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CUTBA-MD

LOL at " the Alabama in me" comment***

Dec 12, 2014, 7:06 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 23
| visibility 4,386
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic