Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Yahoo's Article on Sign Stealing is Ridiculous
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,527

Yahoo's Article on Sign Stealing is Ridiculous

Dec 30, 2020, 9:50 PM

https://www.aol.com/danger-sign-ohio-state-account-025723511.html
https://s.yimg.com/uu/api/res/1.2/qmyWlM3J4AmYZxUV8yJihA--~B/aD0yNDk0O3c9Mzc0MDthcHBpZD15dGFjaHlvbg--/https://media.zenfs.com/en/aol_yahoo_sports_800/81d95474462c1ec689900bf840807d0e">

"That means he’s sending them so late, and the coaches assume in reaction to what they’ve swiped, that Clemson’s defensive coaches don’t even appear to worry about anyone stealing their signals."

"What’s obvious from speaking to Clemson opponents is that the sign stealing is definitely in their heads. No one is quite sure how they do it. One coach pointed to multiple analysts with binders on the Clemson sideline. But are the signs swiped from up in the box? How are they communicated to Venables so he can call the defense? No one is certain."

I had no idea we were so good at stealing signs that we don't even try to hide our own. For all of those here on Tigernet helping with this effort...BRAVO!

It's also obvious that zero information on how to conduct this operation has leaked; again BRAVO! to all involved.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yahoo's Article on Sign Stealing is Ridiculous

Dec 30, 2020, 9:55 PM

So much for us being "goobers"... Einstein's would be closer to it...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 30, 2020, 10:01 PM

Clemson Athletics recruits “Beautiful Mind” savants from the Engineering grad school to be on the sidelines. All hush hush Top Secret stuff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Dec 30, 2020, 10:05 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is so stupid. I can predict what Venables is going to

Dec 30, 2020, 10:12 PM

Call a lot. Especially in high pressure situations / 3rd downs.

Doesn’t a DC wait to see as much as they can before the call in a play? Personnel groupings, alignment?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is so stupid. I can predict what Venables is going to

Dec 30, 2020, 10:15 PM

Jelly is stroooong out there.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad the other coaches are wasting time with this

Dec 30, 2020, 10:18 PM [ in reply to This is so stupid. I can predict what Venables is going to ]

While our coaches spend thousands of hours on film study to know exactly what to call based on personnel, formation, down, distance, score and clock

Re: Glad the other coaches are wasting time with this

Dec 30, 2020, 10:24 PM

While I want to take one more opportunity to applaud this effort, it is disconcerting that we are still in the paper age, with lots of binders on the sidelines. A laptop would by much more efficient.

CLEMSON players - entire 3rd,4th string should have SIGNS

Dec 30, 2020, 10:40 PM

on the sideline holding them up !!!

1/2 should say BLITZ

the other 1/2 should say " WERE STEALING YOUR PLAY CALLS "

null

Fans in the stands would be even more ominous... Everybody!***

Dec 31, 2020, 4:43 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,527
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic