Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Email from Pitt fan to TigerNet #2
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Email from Pitt fan to TigerNet #2

Nov 15, 2016, 9:08 AM

Comments: As a Pitt alum and fan, I had the opportunity to attend the Pitt/Clemson game Saturday and want to tell you how much my wife and I enjoyed the experience - not just the win - but the entire experience. Great venue, great fans, great team, great spirit, great tailgates, and so on and so on. The fans are so friendly and accommodating. While walking from the bus drop to the stadium, we were invited to a number of tailgates, even though wearing the blue and gold. And what a class act Dabo was in the presser. I understand there were some calls that could be questioned, depending upon your perspective, although I think there were some going both ways. But Dabo did not dwell on that aspect and moved on the positives that can be taken from the game. But moreover, we have been to some games as "guests" after which that outcome would have resulted in thrown bottles, batteries, and rocks, broken windshields, and even injuries. Been there, seen it. Your fans were very, very gracious, and that will form a lasting memory for the Pitt fans. Thanks for the experience and see you in Pittsburgh in a few years.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The other Skewl in SC loves to throw batteries***

Nov 15, 2016, 9:12 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and water bottles....***

Nov 15, 2016, 9:18 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

1 AA's?***

Nov 15, 2016, 9:18 AM [ in reply to The other Skewl in SC loves to throw batteries*** ]

Re: 1 AA's?***

Nov 15, 2016, 10:39 AM

NO. 12 volt delcos right out of the chevy van!

I prefer the 9V's

Nov 15, 2016, 10:40 AM [ in reply to 1 AA's?*** ]

At least with the 9V's, you can tell if they're still good or not... and reuse them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: 1 AA's?***

Nov 15, 2016, 3:08 PM [ in reply to 1 AA's?*** ]

BOOM!!!!!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The other Skewl in SC loves to throw batteries***

Nov 15, 2016, 10:47 AM [ in reply to The other Skewl in SC loves to throw batteries*** ]

There's birds flying all over William Bryce and I ain't talking about chickens.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic