Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ellington vs. Swearinger
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Ellington vs. Swearinger

Nov 19, 2015, 1:43 PM

A co-worker reminded me of in 2012, when we all saw Swearinger get a pretty nice lick on Andre Ellington then stand over him giving way to countless memes and what not but currently...

Swearinger got released by Tampa Bay Bucs this week and Andre Ellington is scoring game-winning touchdowns on Sunday Night Football. I hope Swearinger got a nice laugh out of that hit because Ellington is the one laughing now.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ellington vs. Swearinger

Nov 19, 2015, 1:54 PM

Swearinger lacks the brain power to put that together.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Ellington was about to make a spin move, so

Nov 19, 2015, 1:57 PM

a lot of what looks like a big hit was Ellington changing directions.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think Ellington was about to make a spin move, so

Nov 19, 2015, 2:36 PM

This is correct

I just watched it over, you're right

Nov 19, 2015, 9:37 PM [ in reply to I think Ellington was about to make a spin move, so ]

there was some open field that I'm pretty sure Ellington was trying to get to.

That's the second time that Swearinger has been cut this yr.

Nov 19, 2015, 1:59 PM

Texans, who drafted him, got tired of his nonproduction and cut him before the season started.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When all the Coot fans were raving about all of his big hits

Nov 19, 2015, 9:45 PM

his rookie year in the NFL, his coaches were saying, "yeah the big hits are great, but what we want to see is that he is in the right place on the field when he is supposed to be there". He apparently doesn't have it between the ears to be an effective NFL player.

Ellington is not laughing

Nov 19, 2015, 1:59 PM

he has too much class for that.

But I'll LOL for him!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sucks to Suck, D.Swear!

Nov 19, 2015, 2:02 PM

Thuggery has no place in football. Unfortunately, that other team in SC doesn't understand that notion.

Re: Sucks to Suck, D.Swear!

Nov 19, 2015, 2:29 PM

That guy didn't and won't get it.
It was lost on that pack of nitwits that Ellington got a 1st down on that play before the penalty even.
The concept of actual accomplishment has always been elusive for that team and its fans.

It's what separates us.

DJ swearinger has always been a POS. A lot of USuCk fans

Nov 19, 2015, 2:33 PM

Don't like the guy because of the way he acted towards some of them. He was a very good DB for them but it doesn't change the fact that he's an arsehole of epic proportions. You may see our players get fired up but you won't see any of them act like that b#stard on or off the field. It blows my mind Andre was still friends with him after that. I'm not talking about the hellacious hit because I'd be completely fine with that but once you teabag me on national television after laying me out our friendship is dead and regardless of whether or not I'm going to get my #### kicked or not I'm probably coming up swinging or atleast pushing you away. Even clowney wouldn't go that far and was actually a pretty good sport when it actually came to our game. I dislike the doo doo clown as well but he was never nasty to tajh in the game and avoided taking unnecessary shots at him whereas Swearinger is always trying his best to do the most damage and embarass you if he has the opportunity. I could see it if he mouthed all game or went after a team mate Andre never talked ##### with anyone

Tl;dr: Dj swearinger is my least favorite player to play for my least favorite team. Clowney, who I also dislike, is a saint compared to DJ swearinger.

swearinger is another one of the Greenwood boys but

Nov 20, 2015, 10:10 AM

holds the title of the King POS.

POS- I had a fellow biz major that borrowed my computer and asked for the pwd and i told him it was POS. He went on with some serious effort about Point of Sales yadda yadda and I told him no- It is piece of ____ . The computer is a piece of ____. It is a Gateway

I guarantee you've held that about 5 years longer than Andre E.***

Nov 20, 2015, 9:26 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Best part of that play was

Nov 20, 2015, 10:00 AM

Ellington simply got up and trotted back to the huddle. Thug thought he really blew him up, but $hi+ didn't hurt.

Hit was so bad, years later and your bruise is still showing***

Nov 20, 2015, 10:14 AM

No the hit looked bad. Unlike your team that IS bad!***

Nov 20, 2015, 10:24 AM

Re: Hit was so bad, years later and your bruise is still showing***

Nov 20, 2015, 10:38 AM [ in reply to Hit was so bad, years later and your bruise is still showing*** ]

Hang on tight to that memory...ten years from now, it may still be as good as it ever was in Columbia. Aah...the stuff dreams are made of....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ellington is very intelligent player. He told the coaches

Nov 20, 2015, 10:55 AM [ in reply to Hit was so bad, years later and your bruise is still showing*** ]

that he did not want to be every down running back - "get me the ball in space" rather than the grind of every down. He has prolonged his career, although they did try to make him an every down player for one year then he got injured. Now they use him smartly in reserve and try to get him in space, and it is working!
Swearinger????

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic