Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
don't know if everyone saw this
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 998

don't know if everyone saw this

Dec 4, 2012, 10:12 AM

"By Wayne Gallman

Clemson verbal commitment Wayne Gallman, one of the top running backs in the South, is doing a diary with TheClemsonInsider.com. In this edition the prize recruit discusses the atmosphere for the South Carolina game, a recent visit by the Clemson coaches and talks about Robert Nkemdiche, Carl Lawson and Montravius Adams.

It was different for the South Carolina game. The whole stadium was going crazy. There was a lot more hype. The atmosphere was the same, but it just was turned up a couple of notches.

I liked seeing all the seniors get to run down the Hill by themselves.

I had fun talking with Ryan and some of the other recruits. I already knew Montravius and Carl from the Rising Senior Bowl. I have been keeping in touch with them. I got to know Ebo. I have been talking to him on a daily basis. I think he’s coming to Clemson.

I think Montravius and Carl are both coming to Clemson also. They are going to take their officials to Clemson the same weekend Ryan, Tyshon and I are. We are all coming for the banquet weekend.

Our season wrapped up pretty good. Everybody said after the last game that I had a great future ahead of me. I just balled out as hard as I could.

The coaches came by to see us on Friday. Coach Elliott came by to see me. Coach Hobby came and talked to Robert for about an hour. Me and Robert talked, but I don’t know what he is going to do. Clemson is still in it. They really are.

I can’t wait to get to Clemson. I want to be there now. It is going to be a long school year."

--Sure would be awesome if Dabo could get all these guys at the end. Talk about upgrading the DL in one class. Adams, Lawson, Ebo. Pagano and other Lawson already coming.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If we can find a way to beat LSU

Dec 4, 2012, 10:23 AM

then good things will follow. If we show that we still can't compete with these upper level SEC teams then we fall back a bit. I know we can beat them we just have to punch back...once this team learns that they've got a nice right hook then we'll be fine. The problem with the FSU and SCAR losses were that those defenses wore our O-line down toward the end. But the biggest thing...defense has to play this game. they've got to make a stop, catch the interception, and stay focused on assignments.

All clemson needs is a defense that can make some stops. If we had more touches in the SCAR game we would've won but when you let them run 8 and 9 minute drives it throws our offense all off. We gotta stop them and trust me their offense can be stopped. But we gotta match the physicality and light some people up.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 998
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic