Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If we were in the SEC ....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,263

If we were in the SEC ....

Nov 16, 2014, 11:09 AM

I have no idea what our record would be, but I do know one thing. Dabo would be long gone. You don't survive when you lose to your arch rival 5 in a row. And now it looks like it will probably be 6 in a row. How long til everyone wakes up from being brainwashed by our good-hearted, good Christian, well behaved, clean program running coach, and realize we will never be a serious threat for the CFB playoff until we hire a real X's and O's Head Coach? I like Dabo, but reality has to set in soon for everyone. He is not the man to get us to the top.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Doesn't matter if you like Dabo or hate him

Nov 16, 2014, 11:10 AM

with his contract, he isn't going anywhere for 5 or 6 years.

Re: Doesn't matter if you like Dabo or hate him

Nov 16, 2014, 11:12 AM

2 Orange Bowls and an ACC Championship ? No ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

D Rad should be fired

Nov 16, 2014, 11:18 AM [ in reply to Doesn't matter if you like Dabo or hate him ]

For giving Dabo the ridiculous contact.

Who wanted him?

No one!

If we were in the SEC

Nov 16, 2014, 11:11 AM

we would have gotten those recruits we missed out on just saying

... we would have a backup QB?***

Nov 16, 2014, 11:11 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

You asked how long? Given his contract I'd say at least

Nov 16, 2014, 11:21 AM

3 more years. 0-8 .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo is STILL the best coach WE have had ...

Nov 16, 2014, 11:30 AM

for a good while. Suck your thumbs and leave the winning up to the coaches. College football is becoming more and more difficult--any team can beat any team--how many are without a loss today? Changes NEED to be made and I trust they will be or others will come in.

Re: If we were in the SEC ....

Nov 16, 2014, 11:34 AM

I agree The Tigers will never win a NC with Dabo. I really hope I'm wrong but Dabo does not have the skills to win games with his coaching. It takes that kind of coaches to win it all.

Nov 16, 2014, 11:41 AM

Dabo wouldn't lose those one or 2 "we want to play in the SEC" players each year and no one could compete with him, so you're post and everyone like it would be useless.Amazing how dumb people behind keyboards are.

Nov 16, 2014, 11:56 AM

If we were in the sec we would be getting a lot more great players. I do hate the way some people turn on dabo. I for one am thankful and proud to have dabo as the coach. I think it's great what dabo stands for and think he represents Clemson well..I also think that some of these really good players we get is because of the way dabo is. I know life isn't perfect, but I would much rather have a coach like dabo than some drunk

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,263
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic