Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I thought Trump won tonight
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

I thought Trump won tonight

Oct 22, 2020, 11:19 PM

I’m on record for despising Donald Trump,I think he is the most dishonest president ever, and he clearly is the most divisive president ever. I don’t know how anyone can argue with that. But, tonight I felt like he won. He is clearly much more energetic and on topic than Biden. He is a very good debater when he can be controlled. I think the mute thing helped him tonight. I would be surprised if the polls don’t tighten after this debate.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No runs, no passes, no touchdowns, no football post***

Oct 22, 2020, 11:27 PM

Re: No runs, no passes, no touchdowns, no football post***

Oct 23, 2020, 12:09 AM

Why do people keep beeachin about which board that people post on? The op was very clear in the subject line about the context of the post; if you don’t wanna read about politics don’t phuuuukin click.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Disagree partially with you..

Oct 22, 2020, 11:31 PM

1. Not the most dishonest, by far if you’ve lived thru about 20 Presidents.

2. Divisive maybe but how would you react when your campaign was spied on by Obama..

and then He (Obama), VP Biden, Susan Rice & FBI Director Comey had a meeting right after you had legitimately swept the electorial vote over Hillary..

and they basically decided, with fake material paid for by Clinton Campaign, to have a committee to choose a “neutral but Democrat” official to investigate your life & dealings (so to do you under in a coup)..that went on for 3 1/2 years..

And cost $45,000,000 and the American citizens a nightmare..and hindered The President from running this wonderful country in a normal professional fashion..

while this crooked political witch-hunt Mueller Commission of hundreds of Attorneys & investigators turned over every leaf and yet couldn’t find enough info to oust you, legally or constitutionally..

but a simple phone call to a Ukrainian leader to say hello & congrats on your election win & at the same time check on crooked cheating Biden & his Son (for national security reasons among others) gets you impeached!

Yes, you may be pizzed & divisive a bit too.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Disagree fully with you Bubblehead!

Oct 23, 2020, 12:01 AM

DAVE
@DAVEDUK24522966
Trump showed clearly he lacks the ability to engage in any meaningful conversation about anything.
Man can't follow a thread.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I thought Trump won tonight

Oct 22, 2020, 11:32 PM

He is hated so much because he is unearthing all the corruption within the government that we all knew was there. I may not like how he acts or some of his tweets but he has done more for America than any President for a long time. This COVID mess has taken away from the incredible things he has done for the economy and bringing back Manufacturing to the US. My Portfolio has increased 28.8% this year. Love the guy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Stinking thinking...

Oct 23, 2020, 12:02 AM

DAVE
@DAVEDUK24522966
Trump showed clearly he lacks the ability to engage in any meaningful conversation about anything.

Oct 23, 2020, 6:41 AM [ in reply to Re: I thought Trump won tonight ]

Great comedy.

For the future - post topics like this in

Oct 22, 2020, 11:33 PM

'Politics & Religion'. You'll get some better responses than you will on the football board.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals,
The birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

Re: For the future - post topics like this in

Oct 22, 2020, 11:53 PM

I don't know about that everyone has left that board for some reason.

no offense, but if you can't find the P&R forum.....

Oct 22, 2020, 11:55 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Easy to see why you grade out at 33% = FAIL!

Oct 22, 2020, 11:59 PM

DAVE
@DAVEDUK24522966

Hey tigeron..

Oct 23, 2020, 12:12 AM

how did you know I own the domain name of: BULBBLEHEAD.com?

Haa...i see you are smart!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Easy to see why you grade out at 33% = FAIL!

Oct 23, 2020, 3:20 AM [ in reply to Easy to see why you grade out at 33% = FAIL! ]

Yeah and the idiot who brought up Hitler does?

Oct 23, 2020, 12:52 AM

He knows more about wind than Biden, does that mean he won?

I still say the square peg won, albeit a bit scarred on the edges.

Oct 23, 2020, 1:02 AM

A drunk will run a STOP sign, but a stoner will wait for it to turn green.

Oct 23, 2020, 2:12 AM

Football board, or not ,if you think Trump is the most dishonest President ,wait until you have had one year of what will be the most disruptive/devious President this country has ever seen. And I don't mean Biden.
And you can put me on record as saying right now Biden, if elected ,will be President in name only.

Oct 23, 2020, 6:32 AM

Very true. Biden will be the dummy in the chair that the commies force to sign off.
The OP called Trump dishonest. Did he watch the other guy on stage last night? Biden is the stereotypical dirty politician.

Trump appeared out of character. He almost looked like

Oct 23, 2020, 6:45 AM

A grown up. Someone managed to get in his ear. I'd say he won the debate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Someone managed his adderall uptake and gave him a xanax.***

Oct 23, 2020, 8:17 AM

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic