Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dear self appointed super fans(not gonna like this so flame
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Dear self appointed super fans(not gonna like this so flame

Oct 6, 2014, 9:21 AM

away)

Every other year some self appointed fan police have to belittle our fans by comparing it to "the good ole days".

Its total BS. I have been going to games since the 70s and I can tell you there isn't much difference in the good ole days and today.

Back then Clemson fans as a whole were respectful and hospitable to opposing fans as well as each other. As a whole today is the exact same at a time when it is more and more difficult to find in college football.

I find that a whole lot more important than fans leaving early in a blowout win or not getting back for the 3rd quarter kickoff with a 31-0 halftime lead.

Before you bash your fellow fans think about the experiences you've had at other stadiums and be thankful we are Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

coot!***

Oct 6, 2014, 9:22 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i heard we're clemson and we're better than that...***

Oct 6, 2014, 9:25 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What's this "we" stuff you keep saying?

Oct 6, 2014, 9:40 AM

Last time I checked your boys were 0-4 with a big game coming up against Hampden-Sydney.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

What do you get when you cross DSP and GWP.

Oct 6, 2014, 9:49 AM

Semioncoothole.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that's not nice...

Oct 6, 2014, 10:15 AM

but at least you got top billing right.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DSPGWP?***

Oct 6, 2014, 12:25 PM [ in reply to What do you get when you cross DSP and GWP. ]

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

make no mistake, he took my last name

Oct 6, 2014, 12:25 PM

not the other way around.

;)

well, that's not changing what i heard. are you going to

Oct 6, 2014, 9:52 AM [ in reply to What's this "we" stuff you keep saying? ]

have a serious discussion about this or continue your childish attacks?

photo southern_zps57a2e443.jpg

werd.

Look who is last***

Oct 6, 2014, 9:54 AM

i cut it off for cc, there were more in conference...

Oct 6, 2014, 9:57 AM

photo hokihi_zps0a37df39.jpg

how bout them hoki hiers!

So we were ranked higher and had a better record?

Oct 6, 2014, 9:59 AM [ in reply to well, that's not changing what i heard. are you going to ]

Cool

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: So we were ranked higher and had a better record?

Oct 6, 2014, 10:05 AM

southern conference football championships:

washington and lee 3
clemson 2
south carolina 0

yes, you rode on the generals' coattails.

S_C! S_C! S_C!

######.

Those were painful memories

Oct 6, 2014, 10:11 AM

for hartins.

hartins has seen the best of times & the worst of times...

Oct 6, 2014, 10:13 AM

i'm sure dickens counted on him as a reference.

Re: Dear self appointed super fans(not gonna like this so flame

Oct 6, 2014, 9:41 AM

You mean my generation isn't REALLY better than the one that came before it and that's just a train of thought I learned from my parents and grandparents?

Dang, what do I have to feel superior about now?

Re: Dear self appointed super fans(not gonna like this so flame

Oct 6, 2014, 10:14 AM

I guess we know who leaves at halftime ^^^^***

Oct 6, 2014, 10:25 AM

Maybe I missed it...

Oct 6, 2014, 10:32 AM

but I don't recall a post about people being disrespectful at tailgates. Anyone that has been to a Clemson game even before the 70's knows that Clemson fans as a whole were respectful and hospitable to opposing fans as well as each other.

And did you not just self appoint yourself to bash the people that that have posted what you do not agree with and pretty much call them liars?

Re: Maybe I missed it...

Oct 6, 2014, 10:45 AM

Nice try.

I'm pointing out the positives with our great fan base while others after one of the more dominating wins we've had in a while have to find fault with the fans.

I guess some people just can't be happy.

typical swinney ball

Oct 6, 2014, 12:22 PM

The fans are supposed to sit there while he reels off these spectacular wins against teams like sc state, the citadel, wofford, nc state and the like.

while he lays an egg and his team lays down on him--- and on national TV----- when they play a well coached team like georgia, fla state and the chickens.

swinney's teams play lights out when they are playing "the Sisters of the Poor" schools. Lets see----How many times in a row have the chickens beaten us? We are becoming fodder for Florida State.

Wow, so we dominate the bottom 50 college football teams.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh, guess you missed LSU, UGA & Ohio St. games

Oct 6, 2014, 1:06 PM

Not to mention Auburn & Florida State.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic