Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo will minimize Watson's playing time the next 2 weeks.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,180

Dabo will minimize Watson's playing time the next 2 weeks.

Nov 9, 2015, 1:12 PM

Don't look for big stats for Watson, as Dabo knows he is the key to winning the ACC and getting to the playoffs. Might cost him the Heisman, but may just get him a NC ring! On the bright side, backups will get much needed reps.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo will minimize Watson's playing time the next 2 weeks.

Nov 9, 2015, 1:27 PM

I think you are right on. I hope you are correct sir.

Dabo will play Watson the same way he always play him

Nov 9, 2015, 1:31 PM

No time to take the foot off the accelerator and lose momentum. That's what Tommy Bowden would do, and this isn't Tommy football. Watson will play his normal game and come off the field only when we are up 3 or 4 scores in the second half.

Agree - common sense!***

Nov 9, 2015, 1:36 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree..Playing prevent will prevent you from winning

Nov 9, 2015, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Dabo will play Watson the same way he always play him ]

Watson needs to play the "Right" amount of snaps. We are assuming a route and Syracuse may have something to say about that.

I would love to see Watson play for 2.5 Quarters get about 300+ and get him off the field....

I am not thrilled playing an artificial turf game

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

YEp..but DWatson had to do a lot of running vs Noles to get

Nov 9, 2015, 1:39 PM

it done for Team win..which he did nicely & didn't get banged up.

Go#1CLEMSONTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some may be assuming a route....as for me,

Nov 9, 2015, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Agree..Playing prevent will prevent you from winning ]

I'm assuming a rout.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed, he will play at min a half.

Nov 9, 2015, 1:40 PM [ in reply to Dabo will play Watson the same way he always play him ]

This is not the time to get out of sync. It is a time to stay focused and get cleaner with plays, etc.

He should play at least the 1st series of the 2 half if not the while 3rd quarter.

Similar to Miami, now is the time to keep the machine running!

Honestly the defense needs the rest, too.

Nov 9, 2015, 1:38 PM

It's important that we come out and squash Syracuse by halftime so that we can again get our depth rotated in and freshen up the legs of the #1s.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Honestly the defense needs the rest, too.

Nov 9, 2015, 1:50 PM

To be fair, we will play hard to win and probably be up big by halftime. We have seen second unit players in games in the 2nd quarter before. We will play to win and we will win big. I dont see Watson playing but one or two series in the 2nd half if that. You will see a LOT of Bryant on Saturday, and may even get to see him throw the ball some. The defense will do the same thing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,180
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic