Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
DABO is still our Coach
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

DABO is still our Coach

Dec 1, 2013, 7:14 PM

SUPPORT HIM !

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen

Dec 1, 2013, 7:15 PM

nm

That teaches him nothing.

Dec 1, 2013, 7:15 PM

Why should UF support muschamp? or Neb support Pellini?

It shows you are ok with what your are getting. If your not happy demand change.

We have a business man as an AD so he may need a little help, as he is not the brightest sports mind.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That teaches him nothing.

Dec 1, 2013, 7:20 PM

I'm confused.

Muschamp and Pellini have been supported by their ADs.

Do you want to fire Dabo?

Constructive criticism and a serious performance review are on the way - after the season.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Drad let Hewitt stick around too long

Dec 1, 2013, 7:25 PM

And that was because he had too big of buy out. DRad is a business guy not a sports guy. They operate two different ways.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: DABO is still our Coach

Dec 1, 2013, 7:17 PM

Heck!

Dec 1, 2013, 7:18 PM

Let's give him a gold star for participation.

I will not support him anymore. I believe 5 years is enough

Dec 1, 2013, 7:19 PM

support. He can't even find a way to win one game in five years against them to settle the people down. I'm dont supporting him. He's a moron that embarrasses Clemson everytime he opens his mouth in public and on TV. The guy needs to go. I can't wait for the day he is canned.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You get all those notes from you Cooterville buddies?

Dec 1, 2013, 7:39 PM

He is not a moron but you are pretty close to being one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I will not support him anymore. I believe 5 years is enough

Dec 1, 2013, 7:42 PM [ in reply to I will not support him anymore. I believe 5 years is enough ]

well buddy , you better learn to wait ...because dabo will be here for a long time...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I will not support him anymore. I believe 5 years is enough

Dec 1, 2013, 7:45 PM

I will give Dabo a fair shake on this one. However, if we get embarrassed in the Orange Bowl again forget it.

Re: He is certainly not a moron as he soaks us every year

Dec 1, 2013, 7:47 PM [ in reply to I will not support him anymore. I believe 5 years is enough ]

for a very good salary. It is past time for him to earn it.

Dec 1, 2013, 7:21 PM

We know! I wish he was gone tonight.

don't remind us***

Dec 1, 2013, 7:21 PM

Dec 1, 2013, 8:04 PM

I usually stay away from here for a few days after a clemson loss but wanted to comment on dabo. Of the 5 victories in a row I would say this one was the one he was the least outcoached. Thought yall had a good gameplan. Stuck to it and didn't abandon the run. Used the run to get some guys open in the passing game. Not sure what he can do about the turnovers. Boyds and humpries fumbles were both guys fighting for extra yards. Boyds interceptions are things that happen in a loud enviroment when the other defense knows its so late in the game that yall have to start passing. The sammy int was high risk/high reward and early in the game so if it goes wrong you can bounce back. The first punt fumble was a guy jumping into the middle if some action when not needed. None of that is a gameplan problem except the sammy pass and that was hardly a gamebuster. Like it or not, our team is pretty good and it was tied going into the 4th at our place. I can see being frustrated with not stopping connor running but maybe the personnel just isn't there to handle him. He has a nice skill set for college football.

At no time last night was I thinking spurrier was just outcoaching dabo. I thought it was apparent that clemson had a good scheme and didn't execute in the 4th. Thought it was bad far the most evenly matched game in the last 5. Not seeing how coaching lost it for clemson.

Anyways, I know yall don't want to hear from a coot right now so I will exit. Just my two cents, though, this one is on the players.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic