Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots could be losing there head coach -- (link)
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2,930

Coots could be losing there head coach -- (link)

Nov 14, 2014, 11:03 PM

How did we miss that? First time I see this headline @ espn college headline:

http://espn.go.com/college-football/

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson Is Coming" says Stephone Anthony (Class 2011)"
"Why NOT Clemson"
"Why Not Dabo"

'SOS is less committed to returning?'

Nov 14, 2014, 11:59 PM

That's not much evidence that he's leaving.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 'SOS is less committed to returning?'

Nov 15, 2014, 12:11 AM

No question he is leaving pretty soon. I guess I thought his ego would keep him through another season down in the great coaches graveyard ...but he knows better than most that with USuCk the window to success is dollhouse sized ...and its always halfway closed.
I bet he tries (pathetically) to get them through 2015 , but where I am sitting it looks like they will actually be in worse shape than this year.
I dunno...OBC is probably done.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Would love for his last SEC game to be

Nov 15, 2014, 12:49 AM

a butt-whooping laid on him in the swamp. And his last game ever to be a beat down in DV to leave him without a bowl.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On Nov 29, we need to help him with his decision.***

Nov 15, 2014, 8:26 AM

Dabo, please beat this SOB and send him into retirement

Nov 15, 2014, 8:30 AM

Foot on the throat!

Re: Coots could be losing there head coach -- (link)

Nov 15, 2014, 8:46 AM

We've sent Hayes, Switzer, and Holtz into retirement. We can do the same to Spurrier.

Nov 15, 2014, 8:53 AM

If he does then this is our last chance to beat him up...better get them while we can. Nothing would make him happier than to beat Clemson for the 6th time in a row and then announce his retirement in our stadium after the game. While it does seem like the Chicken Curse might be coming back, no Tiger coach, player, or fan can talk any smack about them until we prove it on the field.

Nov 15, 2014, 8:47 AM

A There, Their, They're Story

Once upon a time, (1)their were three little pigs. They're was Curly. He was the oldest. (2)Their was Wurly. He was the smartest. And then (3)they're was Flo. She was the favorite pig. (4)Their mother loved Flo the best. Curly, Wurly and Flo lived with (5)their mother in a high-rise apartment building in New York City. (6)There apartment was on the 75th floor. The pigs didn't mind this because (7)they're was an elevator that opened right in front of (8)their apartment door. It was on the days that (9)there elevator wasn't working, that the pigs suffered. (10)There little hoofs would be aching by the time they reached (11)their apartment. (12)There mother would have to have little hoof baths waiting for her three little pigs when they finally reached the top. Of course, Flo always got the warmest hoof bath because she was (13)they're mother's favorite.

One day, Mama Pig sent the three pigs to the store to buy apples for (14)there dinner. She gave them a list of items that she needed. She also gave them (15)they're allowance, and she told them that they could buy (16)there favorite candy which they would eat for (17)they're dessert. The three pigs put on (18)their jackets (it was winter). They put on (19)there gloves and scarves. Next, it was time to put on (20)their boots. Curly slipped on his bright red leather boots over his red and yellow polka dot socks. Wurly, being the most intelligent, slipped on his waterproof, fully lined boots over his white socks. Curly and Wurly were ready and waiting for (21)there sister. She could not find her boots.

"Curly and Wurly," she said, "have you seen my boots?"

Curly and Wurly looked at each other and then they looked at (22)there sister."I'll tell you where they are," said Wurly, "if you'll give us your allowance to hold while you go and get them."

"Okay," agreed Flo as she handed the boys her allowance.

"(23)They're are your boots, over (24)their," said Curly.

"Where?" asked Flo suspiciously.

"Over (25)their!" squealed the boys as they pointed to the window in there living room. "(26)There over (27)they're behind that curtain."

Flo slowly walked toward the window. They boys followed closely behind (28)there sister. Just as she reached the window, Curly opened the window and Wurly pushed Flo through. Curly and Wurly squealed with delight as (29)they're sister fell 75 floors. Curly and Wurly were thrilled that (30)there plan worked. They were rid of Flo and they had her money! Luckily for Flo, she landed on a huge snow pile and was not hurt. Her brothers were not so fortunate.

Mama Pig heard the commotion, ran into the living room and, when she realized what they had done, sent the boys to live with (31)there Uncle Oscar Mayer. Uncle Oscar always knew what to do with bad little pigs. The boys protested. They were just doing Flo a favor by helping her find her boots; it wasn't (32)they're fault that she was clumsy. But Mama would not listen to (33)there excuses and off they went to Uncle Oscar's.

Flo and Mama Pig still live on the 75th floor of the apartment building in New York City, and (34)their very happy (35)their. Now Flo gets her brothers' allowance since (36)there not (37)they're.

Replies: 8
| visibility 2,930
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic