Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Gallman Question
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,520

Gallman Question

Oct 17, 2016, 8:19 PM

From all we know about this situation and Gallmam not practicing this week, what are chances he plays against FSU? Definitely need him!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Gallman Question

Oct 17, 2016, 8:22 PM

with a bye week i believe the team is only practicing on the fields 3 days this week. based upon what swinney said it sounds like he will be back to practice next week (game prep) and will be able to play.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This gives the coaching staff...

Oct 17, 2016, 9:09 PM

... Plenty of time to petition the ACC to suspend Dravious Wright for targeting.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

Oct 17, 2016, 8:22 PM

He is going through normal concussion procedure. Should be back soon.

Concussions are tricky and each individual is different

Oct 17, 2016, 8:43 PM

2 months ago my daughter suffered a concussion on a hard hit playing in a soccer tournament. She was out of school for a week and could not return to playing full speed for two weeks.

One of her teammates suffered a concussion on a seemingly harmless play during the same tournament. She's been out of school since, and is unsure if she will ever play again.

Re: Concussions are tricky and each individual is different

Oct 17, 2016, 9:11 PM

I think that is the difference in Estrogen and testosterone. Men can recover from a hard hit in the head better than a women can. That is one of the reasons that men are a POS if they beat on women!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 17, 2016, 8:59 PM

BJ Goodson suffered a concussion with the NY Giants on August 22nd or 23rd and they didn't even allow him on the field until game 4, some 25+ days later. 2 weeks I would say is the minimum but every individual is different.

Oct 17, 2016, 9:02 PM

You never know. Sidney Crosby missed huge chunks of the season a year or two ago due to concussion issues. It seems like most people are back in a week but some have to retire.

It was a pretty hard hit but I don't think I remember him ever having one before so if this is his first I believe that makes the recovery process easier.

Either way I hope they rest him as long as he needs to rest.

Oct 17, 2016, 9:06 PM

The only way Gallman don't play, he would have to take another big hit in practice and renew his concussion. Other than that, he will tote the rock against FSU!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,520
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic