Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Honestly, has anyone ever heard of DW having any issues,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Honestly, has anyone ever heard of DW having any issues,

Apr 7, 2021, 10:04 AM

questionable behavior or actions towards women while at Clemson?
If he truly treated these women the way that they are claiming, he’s a sexual predator! This wouldn’t have started all of a sudden. He’d have had a history of this type of behavior. There is absolutely no way that Dabo and the University would’ve tolerated it, no matter his talent. And the way that the media loves to look for reasons to tear down or blemish a man like Dabo Swinney, if there had been any rumors or smoke, they’d have jumped on it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Honestly, has anyone ever heard of DW having any issues,

Apr 7, 2021, 10:36 AM

Maybe this will be his defense:

To be true, this behavior must have started while he was at Clemson.

Dabo would not have allowed such behavior while DW was at Clemson.

Because it couldn't have started while DW was at Clemson the logical conclusion is it couldn't have happened after DW left Clemson.

And if that's not convincing, remember this: All the women are lying, the lawyer is lying, Texans executives cooked it up and are lying. DW is telling the truth.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2021, 11:42 AM

Sounds about right to me

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 7, 2021, 12:56 PM

I hope you're never called for jury duty.

Apr 8, 2021, 11:22 AM

Remember 2 months ago when 90% of Texas was without power and about 150 people froze to death? I bet you do. Remember 1 month ago when the people responsible for the Texas power grid were held responsible and every one of them was sent to prison? I bet you don’t.

That’s how things work in Texas. There are no rules for the people running things in Texas. And in case you are wondering, the Governor is a lackey for the people running things.

Apr 9, 2021, 9:04 AM

If it makes you feel better to convince yourself this is all an NFL and state-wide conspiracy, rather than what is obvious to pretty much everyone who isn't a Clemson fan, which is DW likes hookers, good for you.

Apr 7, 2021, 11:54 AM

This is not a great logical argument. He couldn’t have done it now because he hasn’t done it before. Not gonna fly in court my friend.

Right !?

Apr 8, 2021, 9:03 AM

“Your honor, how could my client possibly be guilty of murder when he CLEARLY never murdered anyone on college”

Wait. He’s being accused of murder now?***

Apr 9, 2021, 8:30 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2021, 9:25 AM [ in reply to Re: Honestly, has anyone ever heard of DW having any issues, ]

Lol! Did I say it could be used as a legal argument? No, I did not. You people take my opinion/thought on a subject and leap to me using it for his defense in a court of law. All, I was asking is could there have been a possibility of such behavior while in school, whether high school or Clemson. If he’d done such things while at Clemson, can you see Dabo engaging in a cover-up, similar to Jimbo Fisher or Urban Myer?
I cant.

$$$$ makes some people do dumb things.

Apr 7, 2021, 11:58 AM

He may have fantasized while a Tiger but didn't have resources to make it happen. Once his popularity exploded and his wallet got fat, maybe he couldn't resist his temptations as it became easy to entice with popularity and figured he could buy his way out of situation.

There may have been a predator therapist that actually presented that option early in his professional career so DW4 made the assumption the practice was common in their line of work. Making that assumption with some success probably lead him to become more bold and presumptive therefore making the situations more awkward, to the point of his own demise.

It's obvious he has created some inappropriate situations, enough to cause backlash. I just don't understand why he didn't hire professional service ladies if that is what he wanted. There are high class ones that I am sure they would rub his "Glutes"!

College women face all sorts of things that skirt the line of acceptable

Apr 7, 2021, 12:05 PM

While in college. From frat guys at parties to student athletes etc.

From what it seems, Watson hasn’t plowed past a woman strictly saying no, but has pushed the line. Certainly possible it happened in college to without the woman even mentioning it to anymore.

Re: College women face all sorts of things that skirt the line of acceptable

Apr 7, 2021, 12:52 PM

All I got from that was “college” “plowed” “women”....

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Interesting post ...

Apr 7, 2021, 3:26 PM [ in reply to College women face all sorts of things that skirt the line of acceptable ]

When I was at Clemson in the early 80’s, it was not unusual for a pretty and classy young lady to “skirt the line of acceptability”. And thank goodness for a little humanity in both genders. What planet are you from?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Are You a Sexual Predator Development Expert ?***

Apr 8, 2021, 9:01 AM

Apr 8, 2021, 9:31 AM

We all better pray nothing happened at Clemson. Even if noone knew we better hope not!!

Apr 8, 2021, 10:02 AM

Clemson is a relatively small place, events similar to the current ones concerning Watson would have been impossible to hide. Make no mistake if any occurred and Dabo knew about it Watson would have been history. Dabo would never make a deal with the devil for a championship!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2021, 10:12 AM

yeah, he started hanging out with a pron star about the time he got drafted. That should have been red flag number 1. As far as I can tell, she just did it to pee off Chad Kelly who was harassing her Twitter. because she posted on Instagram of a video of her dragging Watson into her room. as if to anything happened that is between them, but questionable choices for sure.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2021, 10:02 PM

I don’t understand the fascination with her. She’s not that attractive. She has huge fake boobzz but that’s not really my thing

Apr 9, 2021, 8:04 AM [ in reply to Re: Honestly, has anyone ever heard of DW having any issues, ]

Yes Tigerbalm. I immediately thought “hmmm”.

Mia dunking in his apartment was a strange sight considering the clean image he had at Clemson.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic