Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
College Football Playoff App - How to Get Your Tickets
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

College Football Playoff App - How to Get Your Tickets

Jan 2, 2019, 8:56 PM

Here is a step by step guide on how to get your playoff tickets if you ordered them through IPTAY. My app is on Android, so hopefully it will be similar for you Apple users out there. I know this is long, but I wanted to capture every click for those who aren't as phone literate. I hope this helps everyone out.

1. Download the "College Football Playoff" app by SIDEARM Sports from Google Play. It is a black icon with the gold football logo and white lettering that states "COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYOFF."
2. Launch CFBPlayoff app.
3. Press "Continue."
4. In the top left, press the 3-dashed lines for a menu.
5. About halfway down the menu that pops up on the left side, press "Mobile Ticketing."
6. DO NOT LOG IN. Even if you already have an College Football Playoff app account or a Ticketmaster account, press "Forgot Password?"
7. Select "COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAYOFF ACCOUNT." This will take you to an external Ticketmaster website (am.ticketmaster.com/....)
8. In the top right, press "Sign In."
9. Select "Forgot Password?" again
10. THIS IS IMPORTANT: Ensure the email address you enter is the exact same address as your IPTAY/tickets request email.
11. Now go check your email, you should have one that says "Your AccountManager Password Reset Link...."
12. Press "Reset Password"
13. Enter the captcha information then create your new password. REMEMBER THE NEW PASSWORD. You will need it at the National Championship.
14. Launch CFBPlayoff app again.
15. Press "Continue."
16. In the top left, press the 3-dashed lines for a menu.
17. About halfway down the menu that pops up on the left side, press "Mobile Ticketing."
18. Now you can log in using your IPTAY email and your new password.
19. If you have a Ticketmaster account with the same email, you can choose to link it if you'd like. I personally did because I bought a parking pass for the National Championship game through Ticketmaster, and it shows up in the app when I link my accounts.
20. VOILA! You should see "TICKETS - 2019 CFP National Championship." Click on that to get your ticket assignments and most importantly the barcode you will need to scan to enter Levi's Stadium.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: College Football Playoff App - How to Get Your Tickets

Jan 2, 2019, 9:32 PM

That finally did it! Thanks a million!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mere flim-flam stories and nothing but shams and lies

Glad it worked for you***

Jan 3, 2019, 1:48 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive