Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coach Brad show some intensity and Grit and defeat the Heels
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Coach Brad show some intensity and Grit and defeat the Heels

Feb 1, 2021, 9:24 PM

Go Tigers please play up to your potential

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coach Brad show some intensity and Grit and defeat the Heels

Feb 1, 2021, 9:44 PM

Yes go football!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2021, 10:04 PM

I’d say there will be more grit on a greased string being pulled out a cats *** than Brownell will show at chapel hill!

He has always lacked intensity and fight while the guys are on the floor and sideline. Who knows he might need haldol in the locker room to settle down but on the court he is a push over. I’ve seen so many games from the stands for decades now and under his command the edge is gone. One game I sat court side across from visitors bench. JB was guarding a pit guard late in the game and besides a few “let’s go” yells Brownell nor the bench were pressing JB and the D. I just started screaming “he ain’t chit jb, ur the man” and daring the Pitt ball handler to take the base line or shoot it. I could really see the change in his play and the edge he had knowing someone was screwing with the opponent and his game elevated that whole half. Unfortunately it was the game where Pitt was allowed the tying points to stand in regulation because the backboard light on the opposite end lit up a millisecond after the one he was shooting at did and the buzzer sounded too while the ball was in the Pitt guys hand. I watched Brownell look like a fish out of water while refs took 5 minutes to talk about that clock. He didn’t even butt in to say jack about it.

We have seen these seasons before, we have rode this road before and I’m tired of it. And these 105.5 jokers who “know” basketball are just making a talk show. Most of them never witnessed a Hess game much less a wertz chit fest! They don’t know Clemson bball.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2021, 10:27 PM

Moontiger said:

Go Tigers please play up to your potential

He will show some grits alright!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 1, 2021, 10:34 PM

Brad Scott retired a few years back and is helping Jeff on the side down in Florida now. And after Trevor shook off a slow start we beat the Heels last time in Chapel Hill. HTH.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic