Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If you watched the dems last night. Did you notice Pete said
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 875

If you watched the dems last night. Did you notice Pete said

Jul 31, 2019, 1:32 PM

were doomed in 12 years and later Francis said 10 years?

At this rate we wont make it to 5:30...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: If you watched the dems last night. Did you notice Pete said

Jul 31, 2019, 1:47 PM

They're wrong. We're already doomed, but we can do our best to lessen the impact and work to make things better for future generations.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 31, 2019, 2:34 PM

oddly it is the private sector towing the line here, from spraying silicate sand to make the poles more reflective, carbon sequestration that can create synthetic fossil fuels, and attaching salt water sprayers to our cargo ships in the Pacific to create a marine layer that will reflect sunlight.

I have heard that at our current rate, we have until about 2050 for the entire world to become carbon neutral, and still would have to employ carbon sequestration techniques to slow down the feedback loop that is already occurring.

We can look at these as incredible opportunities fro investment and growth, of just keep sticking our heads in the sand.

Our species seems to always wait until he last minute to solve big problems, I guess some people just fear change.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 2, 2019, 10:49 AM

oddly it is the private sector towing the line here, from spraying silicate sand to make the poles more reflective, carbon sequestration that can create synthetic fossil fuels, and attaching salt water sprayers to our cargo ships in the Pacific to create a marine layer that will reflect sunlight.

I have heard that at our current rate, we have until about 2050 for the entire world to become carbon neutral, and still would have to employ carbon sequestration techniques to slow down the feedback loop that is already occurring.

We can look at these as incredible opportunities fro investment and growth, of just keep sticking our heads in the sand.

Our species seems to always wait until he last minute to solve big problems, I guess some people just fear change.

You forgot about cloud seeding with silver iodized crystals. Been doing it small scale since Vietnam.

Jul 31, 2019, 3:42 PM [ in reply to Re: If you watched the dems last night. Did you notice Pete said ]

https://giphy.com/gifs/crazy-jim-halpert-psychopath-IWdisNXhjaF5C

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I burst into flames last week.***

Jul 31, 2019, 1:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I burst into flames last week.***

Jul 31, 2019, 2:05 PM

Hundreds of people in SC towns like Nichols and Conway lost everything twice in the last three years. These are people who were not in flood zones and didn't have flood insurance. The reason is that warmer air aloft from climate change is slowing the jet stream, which causes hurricane to linger, dumping much more rain.

I'm sure they'd love you to visit and tell your joke at a city council meeting.

LOL! PhD in Climatology, right?***

Jul 31, 2019, 3:21 PM

Re: LOL! PhD in Climatology, right?***

Jul 31, 2019, 4:54 PM

No, but pretty much everyone who has one of those agrees with me.

Who knew CU17 is acutally Joe Bastard-i...***

Jul 31, 2019, 5:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: Who knew CU17 is acutally Joe Bastard-i...***

Jul 31, 2019, 10:44 PM

Huh? ####### is a denier and right wing nut job.

Little Girl, there are more variables in the equation

Aug 1, 2019, 7:58 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL! PhD in Climatology, right?*** ]

that drive climate. Farting cows, too many people, coal based energy do not dominate like what you and your F! heads believe.

All those climatologist are salesman. And you are one of the many fools that keep them in biz.

Just like Cardboard Sign guy on the street corner. Keep giving them change, they won't go away...

Go watch NASA TV, Princess. Keyworde: Reversing Magnetic Poles...

If not, go ask WeatherBot1851. I bitchslapped him for months over this.

-Dr. Nikola

-

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Re: LOL! PhD in Climatology, right?***

Jul 31, 2019, 10:29 PM [ in reply to LOL! PhD in Climatology, right?*** ]

LOL! Your brain dead, right?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

SHE has a BS in Political Science

Aug 1, 2019, 7:50 AM [ in reply to LOL! PhD in Climatology, right?*** ]

-DNT

Jul 31, 2019, 4:40 PM [ in reply to Re: I burst into flames last week.*** ]

The planet is cooling as we enter the next grand solar minimum. The Rockies still had 6 feet of unmelted snow in July; unheard of for snow to linger that long. Climate is in a constant state of change so that term has no meaning. It’s just fear mongering by brain dead liberals that can’t think. Everything is politicized now, everything.

Jul 31, 2019, 10:46 PM

MemphisCat said:

The planet is cooling as we enter the next grand solar minimum. The Rockies still had 6 feet of unmelted snow in July; unheard of for snow to linger that long. Climate is in a constant state of change so that term has no meaning. It’s just fear mongering by brain dead liberals that can’t think. Everything is politicized now, everything.

The sun is not cooling. A grand solar minimum only means that the Sun's magnetic field lessens and fewer sunspots appear on it. It happens every 11 years. It has zero effect on earth climate.

Do you only read conspiracy theories? I've never run across anyone like you. According to you, we're all victims of something all the time. It never stops with you. The best I can tell is you don't read many credible websites if at all. I'm not trying to be unkind to you Memphis, but you continue to throw junk at the wall, and if it doesn't stick, you just throw more junk. I don't understand what your goal is...

https://science.nasa.gov/science-news/news-articles/solar-minimum-is-coming

https://skepticalscience.com/print.php?r=447

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 31, 2019, 5:08 PM [ in reply to Re: I burst into flames last week.*** ]

Yes and a lot of that damage was due to unapproved dams in communities. They failed too causing far greater flooding.Just saying.

Shut up and buy Flood Insurance

Aug 1, 2019, 7:49 AM [ in reply to Re: I burst into flames last week.*** ]

Fire the City Engineering Staff. Quit whining.

-Doc Tesla

Re: Shut up and buy Flood Insurance

Aug 1, 2019, 8:48 AM

Lol. Explain what the "city engineering staff" should have done.

Clickty-click

Aug 1, 2019, 11:27 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Shut-up-and-buy-Flood-Insurance-25733456

Replies: 19
| visibility 875
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic