Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Cleveland Browns Fans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Cleveland Browns Fans

Feb 19, 2017, 8:53 AM

Over the last 2 weeks I had two Cleveland Browns fans approach me with my Clemson shirt on and say "We don't want that kid from Clemson!"

My immediate response has been "We don't want the greatest player in the history of our program disappearing in Cleveland's program either."

They believe Watson is overrated. They are offended he skipped out on the Senior Bowl even after I explained there was no reason for him to play, they feel he disrespected the Browns.

I think Watson would thrive in any environment. I would really like to see him go to a team like Arizona where he can sit behind Palmer for a year, get some snaps, and then lead a year after.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Cleveland Browns Fans

Feb 19, 2017, 9:07 AM

The Browns will regret it if they don't take Watson. I think if there is ever a QB that could finally stick in Cleveland it would be Watson. Imagine his status as an athlete if he were to go to Cleveland and be very successful. He would be on the same level as Lebron in that city

I disagree. They have Joe Thomas, but they need to build an O line, then

Feb 19, 2017, 1:23 PM

a qb can be successful. If the Browns were smart, they'd trade back for 2 firat round picks and take o lineman with an eye on qb next year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Re: Cleveland Browns Fans- I dont want him there

Feb 19, 2017, 9:15 AM

I want him to go to a decent organization where he can win. Cleveland is a joke

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2017, 9:25 AM

I think Watson will be a Dak Prescott in the NFL but better. Only thing that worries me is him getting hurt

Feb 19, 2017, 9:32 AM

I love DW4, but he's going to need to be more accurate on deep balls. His only bad stat, is lack of throwing deep. He had very few pass attempts or completions over 40yds. I understand playing to what the D gives you, but we have the weapons, we should have been able to take to top-off the opponents D at will. I think throwing deep will come with experience and confidence, which he will learn wherever he lands in the NFL. Can't wait to pull for an NFL team! Lol

Feb 19, 2017, 9:45 AM

I think his deep ball accuracy suffered because he bulked up so much last summer. He will adjust to that strength eventually. In 2015 his deep ball was phenomenal.

Feb 19, 2017, 8:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Cleveland Browns Fans ]

Joe Montana was not accurate on deep throws.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How did two seperate Cleveland Browns Fans...

Feb 19, 2017, 9:42 AM

get your Clemson shirt on? :)

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2017, 9:47 AM

Next time tell them that the browns disrespected the NFL by drafting Johnny Football and not drafting DW will just be another example of their incompetence.

Duke should have beat Johnny football in his last bowl game. Watson slayed the giant for what should have been a second time in a row.

Feb 19, 2017, 10:21 AM

I'm a Browns fan but don't follow them closely since Art Modell ruined the franchise. I don't think they'll take DW4. They need too much at all the other positions. They'll take the DE from TX A&M or trade down again. If they took DW4, they'd just get him killed like all their other QBs & then they'd be stuck on the bottom again. They need to bulk up the rest of the team & then get a QB. A quick fix of a top-notch QB with a lack of top players at all other positions never works.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2017, 11:55 AM

Its actually another franchise now ruined by a different guy since they became the Ravens. same net result though

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2017, 3:36 PM [ in reply to Re: Cleveland Browns Fans ]

Modell helped bring two Lombardi trophies to the RAVENS organization. He did not ruin the current Cleveland franchise as it is today. Where it apparent the NFL should have done every a favor and not awarded them a franchise anyhow. Browns are a laughingstock and if one of their fans honestly think anyone would want to play there they are kidding themselves.

The Browns = South Carolina Football of the NFL.

31-0***

Feb 19, 2017, 10:03 AM

I hope, SF takes him at number 2***

Feb 19, 2017, 10:42 AM

Good! As a former Browns fan.....

Feb 19, 2017, 10:53 AM

I want that franchise to stay away from DW4! He deserves better.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2017, 12:12 PM

> Over the last 2 weeks I had two Cleveland Browns fans

Where the heck do you live that you would encounter not one, but TWO Browns fans in 2 weeks' time?

Feb 19, 2017, 12:32 PM

Browns fans insult me with their existence

Just say, "You are right, you should get that UNC kid."

Feb 19, 2017, 12:49 PM

"He's a clone of Goff and look how great that turned out for the Rams!"

I'm a Browns fan and I don't want #4 in Cleveland....

Feb 19, 2017, 1:44 PM

wouldn't wish that on him. Hope he goes somewhere that he can be successful and has some people around him who know what they are doing. That isn't in Cleveland!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm a Browns fan, and I want him

Feb 19, 2017, 2:29 PM

I don't think he goes #1 overall, but if they trade down I'd take him later in the top 10 or with the #12 pick which they already have. I don't think he makes it to #12 though.

DW could be the Browns Moses, leading them out of the wilderness.

Being a lifelong Browns fan, why wouldn't I want them to draft a guy of Deshaun's talent, character and leadership. Browns haven't had anyone remotely similar to him as a QB since Kosar. And DW has more physical tools than Bernie did

Let's hope Cleveland feels 'disrespected'.

Feb 19, 2017, 3:24 PM

It is hands down the worst program in the NFL. Terrible management team. 5 Super Bowl players this year had been dismissed by Cleveland except for one. Alex Mack, starting center for the Falcons voided his contract with Cleveland this off-season and signed a $45 Million deal with Atlanta.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic