Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson vs Oklahoma in New Orleans January, 13, 2020
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,475

Clemson vs Oklahoma in New Orleans January, 13, 2020

Dec 11, 2019, 12:56 PM

I believe in Clemson 30-0 too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson vs Oklahoma in New Orleans January, 13, 2020

Dec 11, 2019, 1:31 PM

I don’t care that much one way or the other, but OU’s pass defense is almost identical to UGA’s pas defense.

I think the Bucknuts are real. I still can’t stand them, but they look good to me. I think we can still take them, but it won’t be easy. I’d also add (again) that high powered college offenses, will occasionally blow out a relatively equal opponent. I think that could cut both ways vs THE Bucknut University. We’ll see, I think the Tigers will get it done.

After all that, it would be epic to smoke LSU in NOLA for the big prize. Clemson has the best pass defense in the country. If Bama can hang close to LSU, and they did, Clemson will beat them

I think THE Bucknuts & Clemson are the 2 best teams and I’ve thought so for about 2 months.

Dec 11, 2019, 1:33 PM

And Auburn, too.

Dec 11, 2019, 1:44 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson vs Oklahoma in New Orleans January, 13, 2020 ]

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

OU is a much better pass defense than Jawja. Despite both ranked #24 equally in yards allowed, OU is playing in the B12 "heave-ho" conference and they are generally better at slow an offense. Better yet, the allowed fewer completions than Georgia. Plus, their offense is very good and I think they have a legitimate shot against LSU.

If there is a team outside of Clemson built to limit an LSU offense, it is OU. Clemson is the best defensive group in the playoff by stats and it isn't even close. You can claim it is the "ACC" but the ACC was a lot stronger than the B10 in offensive production.

I would love to see this...

Dec 11, 2019, 1:46 PM

... narrative buster.

Dec 11, 2019, 2:12 PM

no way...let ys beat OSU and then LSU. As the team has focused on in the past. Leave No Doubt!

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,475
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic