Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Fiesta Bowl Parking
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,325

Clemson Fiesta Bowl Parking

Dec 13, 2019, 11:42 PM

Does anyone know which lot or lots will have Clemson fans for the Fiesta Bowl ??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no real tailgating there

Dec 14, 2019, 1:35 AM

It's a lot of paved parking lots and no real tailgating. Everybody is flying into town so no one has tents or even chairs. The last time we were there we bought a cheap cooler and just hung out around our rental car drinking beer. There was a hotel close to the stadium where there were some events for Clemson fans. I think it was the Renaissance.

I wouldn't expect things will be different this year. People seemed to park and go somewhere else for activities.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson Fiesta Bowl Parking

Dec 14, 2019, 5:22 AM

Read and orange are on the visitor's side. I purchased my parking pass from the bowl on announcement Sunday and received it in the mail yesterday. I believe Clemson is also selling parking.

Dec 14, 2019, 5:23 AM

Red not read. Too early to type...

Dec 14, 2019, 6:35 AM

Everyone parties pregame at Westgate next door to the stadium. There are lots of bars, restaurants, shopping. Both schools will have a home base sports bar next to each other. Its awesome! Have fun!

Don't bother with the tailgate idea.

All lots will have fans of both. We drove around the lot un

Dec 14, 2019, 8:40 AM

All lots will have fans of both and others who are local pulling for neither side or undecided. We drove around the lot until we found a tailgate with a nice TV setup so we could hopefully watch the other game before ours. It worked out well. We ended up with some neutral fans and ended up tailgating with lots of fans both OSU and Clemson. We bought cheap chairs and cooler from Home Depot. Picked up some drink and sandwiches and were set. The tailgate we joined happened to be hosted by a local school teacher so we left the chairs and cooler with him.
We've tailgated twice so we're gonna try the Clemson tailgate this time since there is only two of us this year. Enjoy! Go Tigers!

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,325
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic