Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson athletes rush to defend Dabo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 3,608

Clemson athletes rush to defend Dabo

Jun 7, 2020, 5:54 PM

http://allsportsdiscussion.com/2020/06/07/former-and-current-clemson-athletes-rush-to-defend-dabo-swinney/

Seeing current and former athletes rally behind Dabo makes me feel proud he is our head coach.

It's so disappointing that so many in the national media just try to bring him and the program down to fit their agendas.

He can't win no matter what he says or does.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson athletes rush to defend Dabo

Jun 7, 2020, 8:24 PM

when you're winning as much as our program has been,and it's being done in a decent and honest way,jealousy will always rear its' ugly head,whether it's the sacred cow programs that dabo and co. have beaten on a regular basis or the wannabees like usuc or ga.i know it's conspiracy theory,but the long knives are out,and those other programs would relish the thought of putting CU back into what they think is our proper place.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

They're putting into practice what they

Jun 7, 2020, 8:28 PM

Came to Clemson to experience, learn, and grow from. Is that a surprise?

The angst over Dabo not speaking up appears lost on far too many. He need not utter a sound...his 'mentoring' is doing so from dozens of voices from the past 15 or so years. He touched lives, helped shape men and is witnessing the results. As are we all.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They're putting into practice what they

Jun 7, 2020, 10:18 PM

I guess they mad bc Dabo hasn't lifted them up with his knowledge of our Lord and Savior. They should try church, but most haters believe they will get stoned before they get inside bc of their guilt!!!;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2020, 9:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson athletes rush to defend Dabo ]

That's bc they wait and wait hoping and wishing that Dabo will get caught cheating, and when it don't happen, it angers them even more. The success that Dabo is having at little ole Clemson causes the haters to lose much sleep at night, and the hate consumes them to the point, that their hate for Dabo cripples them with the thoughts of Clemson winning and Dabo still leading the way after 10 years. They have waited over 10 year to see Dabo and Clemson fall, and everything they see and hear, it only talks of how much stronger Dabo and Clemson FB is getting, and it's driving them crazy, and they know that all of Tiger Nation is laughing at them all!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 7, 2020, 8:38 PM

Thank you for posting this...Lord knows i needed it...thank you

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 3,608
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic