Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Vegas odds on Clemson-Texas A&M
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

TNET: Vegas odds on Clemson-Texas A&M

Aug 30, 2019, 12:28 PM

Vegas odds on Clemson-Texas A&M

No. 1 Clemson vs. No. 12 Texas A&M will square off inside Death Valley on Saturday, September 7 at 3:30 pm. The latest Vegas odds have been released for the ACC Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Vegas odds on Clemson-Texas A&M

Aug 30, 2019, 1:44 PM

I maybe wrong but I don't think that I am, I believe we win and cover the spread. This was the game that TL was set on the bench in, and I'm sure that he feels that he has something to prove against the Aggies, and I'll go with a 17-21 point win in this one. What say you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it Could certainly happen

Aug 30, 2019, 1:58 PM

I could also see a 10-12 point win. Jimbo will have them ready to go. They’ll be fired up about a chance to knock us off.

They were a very good run stopping defense last year. I think we will have more success running the ball this year, especially with TL playing the whole game

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Take Clemson to cover

Aug 30, 2019, 1:53 PM

Easy money

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2019, 2:04 PM

I didn’t see much of the A&M game but they were throwing the ball a lot from what I did see. If they’re one dimensional could be a long game for them. I say tigers by 20.

Fans on their board are saying their OL wasnt good

Aug 30, 2019, 2:27 PM

They hung in the game with us last year with no running game though and Mond is very elusive in the pocket so I'm not sure a bad OL would be a game breaker for them. Right now i think teams that commit to it can have success running at our front 7 provided they can throw enough to stop Brent from putting 8 and 9 guys in the box. We don't have two immovable rocks at DT this year.

Re: Fans on their board are saying their OL wasnt good

Aug 31, 2019, 10:45 AM

Mond also got some very lucky breaks last year also bc, it was like all he had to do was throw the ball every time he was being tackled, and there was someone making a lifetime catch for completion!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mond is no slouch

Aug 30, 2019, 2:13 PM

And Texas AM probably feels like they got robbed last year with that touch back (however the 4-5 fluke passes they caught won't happen again). I'd expect them to be fired up for this game. Still think we win by 10+ though. 16.5 points is a lot to cover against a really good team this early in the season.

Aug 30, 2019, 5:49 PM

I think this game is going to cause me to drink more than usual. I think it will be similar to a standard big 12 game because both offenses will light up the scoreboard while the defenses struggle to get off the field. I believe we win by a score or two but it won’t be evident until there is about 6 minutes left in the game. I hope I’m wrong and we continue our blow out streak, but I think our team is still has a lot of work to do just like the coaches and players have been saying.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 30, 2019, 4:09 PM

The line looks fair to me. I'll post up my thoughts on a fresh thread. But in short, we have a lot of talent and good coaching, but watching from my seats last night in Kyle Field didn't really convince me we'll be ready to beat a more seasoned Clemson team in their casa. I wouldn't be shocked if we pull out a slight upset, but the line and the game last night just reinforced this will likely just be an entertaining game - yet never in doubt.

Aug 30, 2019, 4:32 PM

TA&M offense looks pretty good. I think we are in for a high scoring, entertaining Clemson win. Could be 2 points again or could be 20. I don’t think they can stop our offense. Just depends on how well we can control theirs. And I agree with the earlier post - last year wouldn’t have been as close without those ridiculous catches they had in the second half. Gonna be hard to make that kind of magic happen again especially away from home.

Aug 30, 2019, 5:45 PM

i would take the under on this- our OL struggled even though it was supposed to be a strength. OTOH, I think you will see a very very good D facing you next Saturday. i see a 1-3 pt game in the mid 20s to low 30s.

Aug 30, 2019, 6:29 PM

One of the weather models has that dadgum hurricane over the Charlotte area well into late next week. This could be another Notre Dame rain game which might hurt both passing games.

Clemson 52-24***

Aug 30, 2019, 7:44 PM

Re: Clemson 52-24***

Aug 30, 2019, 9:47 PM

I would like to see this, but I saw some holes in the defense mainly in growth. This will not be secure by next week.

Fairly high scoring close game. Tigers by 9. I would not touch that spread.

KB2 had 3 great passes (2 for TD's) & a neat TD run, so you fan see why he was perplexed

Aug 30, 2019, 10:16 PM

about losing his starting job since he'd not lost a game of the four played.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 31, 2019, 8:46 AM

Rat poison. That line is set to attract equal number of bettors on both sides. Probably going to rain with remnants of the hurricane. I suspect close game. This one is danger. Going for 5 straight vs Jimbo. DL will be tested. Just find a way to win.

Aug 31, 2019, 11:55 AM

Vegas odds on Clemson-Texas A&M

No. 1 Clemson vs. No. 12 Texas A&M will square off inside Death Valley on Saturday, September 7 at 3:30 pm. The latest Vegas odds have been released for the ACC Read Update »

There is alot of difference playing them in Death Valley vs College Station. Also the Clemson offense is light years ahead of where it was vs A&M last year. The performance by TL vs. Tech was bad news for A&M b/c he will be even more motivated and will be on point. Our D maybe a few steps behind last years but I'll take the Good Guys by 20-23 pts.

Aug 31, 2019, 12:03 PM

That’s a huge line to cover. I would have expected 7-10 range.

Aug 31, 2019, 8:28 PM

If it didn't mean betting against the Tigers, I would take the points.

If you offered me a three-point win, I would take it.

Sep 1, 2019, 1:37 AM

Only way this is a 17 pt win is if TAMU turns the ball over a couple times. I don’t see them stopping the passing game all night. And if they have to respect the pass that will open up the running game. Their defense isn’t as great as it was last year.

Sep 1, 2019, 1:38 AM

Mond also played into the 4th quarter as well again that team Trevor was on the bench after the first series of the second half.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic