Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: They don't put championship rings on smooth hands! 4th quarter video is more than hype
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

TNET: They don't put championship rings on smooth hands! 4th quarter video is more than hype

Feb 15, 2019, 8:06 AM

They don't put championship rings on smooth hands! 4th quarter video is more than hype

Clemson's "Why We Work" fourth quarter video this season featured strength and conditioning coach Joey Batson and the video had an impact on players, fans, and coaches. It might have even helped win a game. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Made this old geezer want to run through a brick

Feb 15, 2019, 8:17 AM

wall!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

Good job not calling yourself a coot this time

Feb 15, 2019, 8:36 AM

;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Good job not calling yourself a coot this time

Feb 15, 2019, 8:47 AM

;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tiger/Terrier

Re: TNET: They don't put championship rings on smooth hands! 4th quarter video is more than hype

Feb 15, 2019, 8:25 AM

I just punched a hole in my wall I got so fired up. Anyone know a dry wall person..... oh and a hand a wrist doc? :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lets take a minute to talk about how sweet that ride is***

Feb 15, 2019, 8:26 AM

4th quarter Natty 10.5 min. 96 yd drive with first down

Feb 15, 2019, 8:35 AM

and Tigers mercifully let the time run out. That confirms this video!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 4th quarter Natty 10.5 min. 96 yd drive with first down

Feb 15, 2019, 8:33 PM

That drive was one of the most impressive things I have ever seen. I'll say it again..INBELIEVABLE!!!!

Re: TNET: They don't put championship rings on smooth hands! 4th quarter video is more than hype

Feb 15, 2019, 8:48 AM

:) :) :) :) :)

Chills

Feb 15, 2019, 8:48 AM

That was on point.

I’m not gonna lie! I felt more pride, excitement for Clemson Football..

Feb 15, 2019, 8:58 AM

..the first time I saw that video in Death Valley that every hair on my body stood up, and bristled with electricity. Tears welled up in my eyes! It was just as magical as seeing a last second touchdown, and it was only intermission between the third & fourth quarter. I wanted to strap on a helmet & go hit somebody! That would be a sight. A 47 year old man, with a bad back, and laundry list of ailments trying to hit elite athletes. My 4.6 40 yard dash days well behind me! Probably takes me 4.6 seconds to get out of the recliner! Hahahahaha! But, that’s how moving the video is. It gets the purple & orange blood flowing freely! My wife, an ECU grad, converted Tiger, got the same effects from the video. She was hooked on Clemson after her first trip to Death Valley. Duh! Hahaha! Great work, guys! You have a tough job topping this one! The year before was ok. But, this one, to me, was just perfect!
Go Tigers! #15AndOrange day today!!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All that and you are only 47? Wait to you get 20 more years!***

Feb 15, 2019, 8:49 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

goose bumps

Feb 15, 2019, 9:49 AM

Go Tigers!

just had a goosebump overdose!***

Feb 15, 2019, 9:49 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Never update that video. Make that video a tradition.

Feb 15, 2019, 10:14 AM

We won’t make a better video in 15 years than that one. It’s gold. Lock it up and keep it.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i second that reccomendation***

Feb 15, 2019, 11:03 AM

Beyond AWESOME video and excellent extra

Feb 15, 2019, 10:35 AM

story lines about its power - more than what we see in the stands.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I feel like I need to run through a wall!***

Feb 15, 2019, 11:26 AM

Feb 15, 2019, 12:03 PM

They played this at the Cotton Bowl...even the ND fans thought it was cool.....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The first 4th quarter video is still my all-time favorite

Feb 15, 2019, 12:50 PM

But this one is a very, very close second. There is no doubt it got the crowd back into the Syracuse game.

GREAT VIDEO - GO TIGERS - 4th quarter baby***

Feb 15, 2019, 3:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 15, 2019, 6:57 PM

This message gets your blood pumping. I could listen to every day.Gets you pumped up and ready for the win.Go Tigers

Feb 15, 2019, 10:33 PM

They don't put championship rings on smooth hands! 4th quarter video is more than hype

Clemson's "Why We Work" fourth quarter video this season featured strength and conditioning coach Joey Batson and the video had an impact on players, fans, and coaches. It might have even helped win a game. Full Story »

A couple of years back was light years behind what we have at Clemson. I remember looking at the video in Auburn’s stadium thinking, man there is no comparison to the “Why We Work” Videos. Clemson video team is “All In” too

A couple of years back was light years behind what we have at Clemson. I remember looking at the video in Auburn’s stadium thinking, man there is no comparison to the “Why We Work” Videos. Clemson video team is “All In” too

Video at Auburn game there

Re: Video at Auburn game there

Feb 15, 2019, 10:39 PM

That video got your post reply finger fired up too huh?

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic