Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Chickens in an uproar over Brian Bowen decision.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Chickens in an uproar over Brian Bowen decision.....

May 30, 2018, 9:07 PM

the NCAA has advised usuck that Brian Bowen would face heavy penalties should he opt to stay in the chicken program.....a minimum of a years probation (the entire 2018-2019 season) with other sanctions likely to follow. Bowen has decided to go pro.

Bowen's father took tens of thousands of dollars from an equip company for his son to play at Louisville in the scandal that ultimately got Rick Pitino and their AD fired.

Despite the likely return of Chris Silva to the team next season, there will be a noticeable lack of talent in chickenville with Bowen's departure.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks, Merl!***

May 30, 2018, 9:18 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks, Merl!***

May 30, 2018, 9:31 PM

:)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bless Frank Martin's blood pressure....

May 30, 2018, 11:11 PM

I'm sure it's sky high. I guess they couldn't support a pro salary. Poor chickens.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So they are 0-1 in their "win at all cost/if you ain't

May 30, 2018, 11:44 PM

cheating you ain't trying" SEC shenanigans....##### will really hit the fan when the implications of cheating with Belk come to light...0-2

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So they are 0-1 in their "win at all cost/if you ain't

May 31, 2018, 12:05 AM

Martin is like Muscoot, no integrity. Just keep those checks rolling in until retirement golden parachute.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2018, 9:49 AM [ in reply to So they are 0-1 in their "win at all cost/if you ain't ]

SEC shenanigans? This all started at an ACC school.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2018, 2:53 PM

These people don't care. Just blind hate

So like FGF.....

May 31, 2018, 3:46 PM

except some of us quit trying to reason with those idiots. And then got banned for just being a Tiger. And yet you're here posting openly as a gamecock. Enjoy the double standard.

Why are you here? We're not going to give you any credit...

May 31, 2018, 4:48 PM [ in reply to Re: So they are 0-1 in their "win at all cost/if you ain't ]

so stop hoping that we will.

Do you realize that after this November's beatdown not a single living dirtpecker will have a winning record against Clemson? Go wimmin's basketball!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2018, 6:49 PM [ in reply to Re: So they are 0-1 in their "win at all cost/if you ain't ]

Thank you. Muschamp is NOT a win at all cost coach. He cleaned house when he got to Florida and he won’t accept bad seeds. He doesn’t want posion in the locker room. There is a reason Bryce Thompson is headed to Tennessee. He might be a great WR but he doesn’t have a straight head. Was always in trouble in HS.

Jun 1, 2018, 10:05 AM

Gaga hahahahahaha. Saban disciples all fall from the same bad tree. And if he runs such a clean program, how do you explain contact by the USuC coaches with Belk this spring (which in the aftermath, we are all grateful).

May 31, 2018, 3:28 PM [ in reply to Re: So they are 0-1 in their "win at all cost/if you ain't ]

Don't come around here waving your facts, man...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I love it when you Dawgs & Coots come together...SEC...SEC..

May 31, 2018, 4:46 PM [ in reply to Re: So they are 0-1 in their "win at all cost/if you ain't ]

.SEC. BTW what are you talking about started at an ACC school? He committed to Clemson and then had a change of heart when the Dirtpeckers (and maybe you hindlickers also) started promising him playing time.

Dabo gave him an unconditional release...can't see any of your "SEC" coaches doing that.

Re: Chickens in an uproar over Brian Bowen decision.....

May 31, 2018, 1:16 AM

I don't know how they can be surprised by this. The NCAA was never going to let the kid that took down a hall of fame coach play, especially when there was an easy out with him going to the draft and getting paid.

They knew EXACTLY what they were getting....

May 31, 2018, 9:29 AM

when they allowed this kid to enroll.

The fact that they're now seemingly surprised by the NCAA's decision just further demonstrates their ignorance.

Those buffoons are so desperate for athletic success that they will all knowingly, willingly and gladly compromise what little is left of the character and integrity of their school, coaches, administrators and student-athletes if they think for even one minute that doing so will result in a more wins for them.

It must really suck to be them.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

I remember how smug Frankie was when he landed

May 31, 2018, 9:44 AM

Bowen. Zingged had not committed to anyone at the time and Frankie said" I got my 5 star"
So it doesn't matter how other situations settle I got my 5 star.Yes you
do Frank and your 5 star is gone never saw the court and I am sure he got
into your pocket for some "loose change" Frank. when you sleep with dogs
you get flees.

May 31, 2018, 9:49 AM

Luckily it wasn't a women's player being denied or they would have lost their minds.

May 31, 2018, 3:30 PM

Or a Gift HORSE...! Oh my...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ANYONE can get into USC...even GWP, CMShack and a cadaver***

May 31, 2018, 11:35 AM

Anyone under 80 who hasn't been dead more than 4 days.

May 31, 2018, 11:52 AM

Their admissions requirements really are a joke which is why it was very common to hear people say, "If you can't go to college you can always go to the University of South Carolina.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Sick burn bruh!

May 31, 2018, 12:06 PM [ in reply to ANYONE can get into USC...even GWP, CMShack and a cadaver*** ]

Hey aren't you the guy who said that if a basketball player elevates his game it would cause a team to lose? Was that you? Or are you the guy that overreacts to every possession and every play in every sport during games, declaring that all of our teams suck, then ends up looking like an idiot when we ultimately win?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

In coachmac's defense...

May 31, 2018, 12:31 PM

He never said HE could get into SCU.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I know

May 31, 2018, 12:38 PM [ in reply to Sick burn bruh! ]

It's (D) All of the above!!

What do I win!?

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

No--I'm the guy who makes a post that you can't read

May 31, 2018, 3:53 PM [ in reply to Sick burn bruh! ]

or comprehend. JB scoring 30 is great, but the fact the other 4 guys stop playing to watch him do it causes us to lose. You're such a pitiful little boy...momma cut you off the teat after high school?

Re: No--I'm the guy who makes a post that you can't read

May 31, 2018, 4:12 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Oh I read your post just fine, so did everyone else

Jun 1, 2018, 8:06 AM [ in reply to No--I'm the guy who makes a post that you can't read ]

It was right up there on the moran scale with baseballfan telling us that triples are better than homeruns. But you just keep doing you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Erin Moran was Joanie on Happy Days you MORON***

Jun 1, 2018, 3:32 PM

I don't comprehend that last part.

Jun 1, 2018, 8:10 AM [ in reply to No--I'm the guy who makes a post that you can't read ]

What does that mean?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I'm not sure what they were expecting

May 31, 2018, 11:39 AM

The kid and his family took $100,000 from Adidas to play at Louisville and then sign with Adidas after college. That's, uhhhh, pretty major.

Re: I'm not sure what they were expecting

Jun 1, 2018, 9:25 AM

Frank Martin wants relevance in the SEC! He hated losing last season after a once in a career final four! Bowen was his next “great player” to insure continued winning. Although nobody says it out loud Martin likely wants the Miami coaching job in his future, but he has to win to be considered.

Go Tigers!

When you do things in the right way, you

May 31, 2018, 12:39 PM

don’t have to worry about stuff like this. Cootville will never learn!

Re: When you do things in the right way, you

May 31, 2018, 3:34 PM

Not to worry Gamecoot fans apparently you will get the Felton kid that got kicked-out off theNorth Carolina basketball team last year!

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic