Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Can't wait to see our running backs this year.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,672

Can't wait to see our running backs this year.

Jun 28, 2017, 7:56 PM

We have speed and power runners at QB and RB's. Match that with great receivers and rock wall defense and this may be Dabo's most balanced, talented team. Agree?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Can't wait to see our running backs this year.

Jun 28, 2017, 7:58 PM

I can't wait to see Feaster and Fuller!

Jun 28, 2017, 8:06 PM

There are those who believe ...and I am talking about persons who profess to support the Clemson football team , that feel we are weak and hopeless at the RB position this year .
I've heard that we can't block , shed tackles or even hope to catch the ball out of the backfield.
Oh , and some 5* 2018 RB that picked a neighboring state's university has set us back another 2 years because we " NEEDED " him .
What ever will we do ? Swoon ...I hope this Dabo Swinney fella has a plan because without a superstud running back we might never hope for success this fall .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

ive seen this play before. Is this the one where we got

Jun 28, 2017, 9:11 PM

the Wayne Train as a package with Kim-diche?

Jun 28, 2017, 9:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Can't wait to see our running backs this year. ]

Agree. Don't get me wrong, landing White would have been great. But since we are lean on scholarships this year, I would much rather get guys like Carman or other beastly lineman. Breakaway runs? I have faith that Feaster is going to shine. Catching passes out of the backfield? Hmm, who was the RB in the post season scoring on a passing play? That was Fuller. And fwiw, I know Feaster had such good hands in HS some considered him a top WR if he wanted. We have yet to see Etienne yet, or the Walk on Coach DS is so high on. I think we are fine personally. And for my .02 cents, with Feaster, if he had been forced into the starting lineup as Gallant was his freshman year, I believe he would have been really good, but we didn't have to. I see us having a really nice running game this year, and RB's will be lining up wanting offers. Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 28, 2017, 10:45 PM

He would have amounted to much more as a Clemson Tiger than he ever could have hoped for at ugay where they have a tough time even spelling dog. Kinda makes you scratch your head and wonder.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hoping Feaster breaks out this year.

Jun 28, 2017, 9:16 PM

He could be a complete superstar at RB. Hopefully he is studying his blocking schemes this summer.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WE TOO DEEP!

Jun 28, 2017, 9:26 PM

At running back, Aren't we? LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WE TOO DEEP!

Jun 28, 2017, 9:33 PM

I heard White thinks so.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: WE TOO DEEP!

Jun 28, 2017, 10:46 PM [ in reply to WE TOO DEEP! ]

I really think that is what ZW saw, too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hoping Feaster breaks out this year.

Jun 28, 2017, 10:48 PM [ in reply to Hoping Feaster breaks out this year. ]

Hoping for the same thing, become a better blocker and hit that "next gear" Coach has spoken of

I fully expect him to. Fuller was very under rated in my

Jun 28, 2017, 11:13 PM [ in reply to Hoping Feaster breaks out this year. ]

opinion and will be a very good RB for us. Feaster is the most talented runner we have, however. Everybody was drooling over Zamir White this year, but since Feaster wasn't an instant star at Clemson, I think a lot of folks are forgetting that Feaster was that guy a year ago. There wasn't so much drama surrounding Feaster, as he committed to us much earlier in the process. However, he was the #1 All-Purpose Back according to the 247 Composite, possessing Spilleresque speed on a bigger frame. 247's top 32 players consist of what they project would be the 32 first round picks in the NFL draft four years forward. Tavien Feaster was ranked the #30 player, meaning he's a first rounder. Again, I know he struggled in some areas last year, but I believe those things can be improved and corrected. If they are, there is no reason he won't be the next great RB at Clemson.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Who is the RB that played on the scout team last year

Jun 28, 2017, 10:59 PM

But apparently did so good that former players were talking about him earning a scholly this year? I remember hearing about him early in the year but can't remember his name. If he is that good than we will have really good depth at the rb position this year. Im just worried about the QB position and thats it.

Re: Who is the RB that played on the scout team last year

Jun 28, 2017, 11:06 PM

Darrien Rencher is his name I believe

Jun 29, 2017, 1:47 PM

Feaster played timid all of last year. That is one reason he did not play more. He needs to really step up big time in the fall or he will be bypassed. He is a disappointment so far and looking to be very over-rated until he proves himself on the football field.

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,672
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic