Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: ESPN analyst responds to Bryant on ESPN's First Take
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

FB Update: ESPN analyst responds to Bryant on ESPN's First Take

Aug 23, 2016, 2:38 PM

ESPN analyst responds to Bryant on ESPN's First Take

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Steven A. is right. Regardless of what you think of him

Aug 23, 2016, 2:47 PM

Steven A is spot on amd MB needs to shut up, take his lumps, and come back hungry.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

i wish Bryant would shut up and get himself

Aug 23, 2016, 3:03 PM

straight, he now has me agreeing with Steven A., and I hate it.

Re: i wish Bryant would shut up and get himself

Aug 23, 2016, 3:29 PM

Stephen A** Smith is one of the most bigoted people on T.V. and has very little sports experience. He is nothing but a race baiting big mouth know it all. Yep, you are right, he won't be getting a Christmas card from me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2016, 4:07 PM

The problem with SAS is the way he criticized MB, with his snide comment about MB not working with kids. That was all wrong!
What better person to work with kids and showing them the consequences of making really dumb mistakes. Instead of criticizing MB, he should have been giving him kudos for trying to make up for what he's done in some small way. There are uncountable examples of people who have made tremendous mistakes in judgement who work with kids showing them how serious the consequences are.
Why did SAS decide to go after MB for doing this and in such a truly nasty way. How did he expect M. Bryant to respond?!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2016, 4:33 PM

Do remember, ESPN is THE station that hired Lou Holtz to talk about football. He once was a great coach, but now he is a punchline and they PAY him money to make stupid comments on air in public. They have others that do that as well.

Quote: There are uncountable examples of people who have

Aug 23, 2016, 4:36 PM [ in reply to Re: i wish Bryant would shut up and get himself ]

made tremendous mistakes in judgement who work with kids showing them how serious the consequences are. "

Yes there are, but all of them are people who have already proved that they have overcome their problems/addiction and have something of value in the way of their experiences that may be helpful to kids. Martavis has not yet proved to me that he is someone that I would want my teenage son around. How about working at a homeless shelter, working with law enforcement, or some agency not involving children.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, its like I have always said, "I wish my kids hung out with more drug addicts"

Aug 23, 2016, 11:14 PM [ in reply to Re: i wish Bryant would shut up and get himself ]

Listen Stephen A Smith is a total idiot, but he happens to be right here

I hope Martavis Bryant turns his life around, but he hasn't yet

He has said multiple times that he has changed and grown up, but he hasn't yet

If you found out your child's teacher was arrested over the weekend for buying drugs...a rational person would have a problem with that. This case is no different. If martavis can prove he has beaten his addiction, I have no problem with him coaching kids, but like I said, he hasn't proven that yet

Re: FB Update: ESPN analyst responds to Bryant on ESPN's First Take

Aug 23, 2016, 4:41 PM

Stephen A ...is right and Martavis needs to listen to him. He is blowing his career and hurting his team.

Can we stop referring to Stephen A Smith as an "analyst"?

Aug 23, 2016, 5:24 PM

Yes MB messed up and he can and should be criticized for that. But when he makes a good decision to help coach students to improve both his and their situation SAS was childish to attack him for that.

Re: Can we stop referring to Stephen A Smith as an "analyst"?

Aug 23, 2016, 7:36 PM

To answer that question yes there is an L missing in that title (yall figure out where). Do i like Smith? Good no. Did MB blank up? For sure. But that little troll Smith has just cashed in on some one else's troubles to get more screen and twitter time, and that to me is just as criminal as what MB did. He's not a preacher, teacher, coach, or smart enough to work for even fox news or CNN . It's not even that he bashed a former tiger, i just hate that little (insert what ever explative you choose here>>>) ______!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

StevenA is right on the nose

Aug 24, 2016, 10:05 AM [ in reply to Can we stop referring to Stephen A Smith as an "analyst"? ]

Bryant messed up multiple times, even when he was here. he deserves what he is getting. And more importantly, there doesn't seem to be a sign it will change based on his comments. Very disappointed.

F*** Stephen A Smith. Bryant was reacting to him

Aug 23, 2016, 7:25 PM

Tweeting that Bryant didn't need to be at a football camp interacting with kids because of his suspension. It wasn't because he was talking about the suspension. That is a personal attack and it is out of bounds. I reiterate. F*** Stephen A Smith

Hold on hold on hold on hold on

Aug 23, 2016, 11:07 PM

Remember SAS didn't just say, don't let this guy trying to work out his problem be around kids no that's not all this prick said. He said don't let this guy around kids "because he's cost himself money". A good roll model should make sure to show kids how to make money. Don't get cought, don't do anything against your contract, but anything else sure go do it. Like snoop dog right as long as you make that cash who cares. Brake the law just keep getting paid. Are you kidding me. He is probably fine with all the ex-pro players shooting themselves because they got paid even though getting paid drove them into depression from medical problems. Get paid that's all that matters!! Wow this guys is a real horse's SAS.

Not a fan of SAS, BUT he is spot on

Aug 24, 2016, 1:04 AM

Hopefully Bryant has his head right and is ready to cash in on the small window in his life being an NFL player affords. Not judging Bryant at all as I did all the college things that he and a lot of us did. However, you have to grow up and it's time for him to do so. Hate to tell Robert Earl Keen but the road doesn't go on forever and eventually the party needs to end.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Referring to Stephen A as an analyst is a bit of a stretch.

Aug 24, 2016, 11:36 AM

Troll maybe.

ANAL-yst.

Aug 24, 2016, 2:22 PM

All in how you pronounce it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic