Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
80 person pod is holding 709
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 624

80 person pod is holding 709

Mar 26, 2021, 3:00 PM

at the border.

Nice job Biden. Nice job.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This seems like one of those eff-ups that's impossible

Mar 26, 2021, 3:03 PM

to really spin.

Trump was a diiick about it all, but it worked. The border was reasonably under control.

Biden may have intended to surreptitiously continue being a diiick, but his public face on it gave them a glimmer of hope south of the border, and that's all it took.

Unfortunately there are no politicians left in the modern era, D or R, who possess the ability to eat a crap sandwich, say "my bad" and walk something back, so this is going to get both ugly and ridiculous.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not really. He signed an EO saying the US would no longer

Mar 26, 2021, 3:15 PM

send unaccompanied minors back. So, he invited this. I'm sure the traffickers are saying "Send your kids over - the US will eventually let you come join them."

I'm unsure why he didn't anticipate the fallout of such a change in policy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 80 person pod is holding 709

Mar 26, 2021, 3:08 PM

china would call *Biden an amateur on packing camps

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 80 person pod is holding 709

Mar 26, 2021, 3:18 PM

Yeah, that's less than a 10x discomfort factor. China can easily go 100x with one hand tied behind their back.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

orangeman bad tho***

Mar 26, 2021, 3:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

But most of them are short.

Mar 26, 2021, 4:11 PM

So there's that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Unmothball a dozen old C130s from that desert in AZ.

Mar 27, 2021, 8:07 AM

Run daily flights back trhrough central America dropping them off in the capital city of their country. Give them a bottle of water and a bag lunch.

This isn't our problem to deal with unless we make it our problem to deal with. Wait... We have done just that. Just like feeding a stray cat. It becomes your cat very quickly. Now if you have a rat problem that helps and may be worth it. But if word gets out.... Then 100 stray cats hang out in your house.... Well..... You become the crazy cat lady and you have a cat problem worse than your rat problem ever was.

Ideally, you set traps and bait for the rats and never feed a stray cat.

And actually it's nice job Congress. Illegal labor depresses labor costs. That creates a deflationary element to the economy. That enables interest rates to be lowered which allows Congress to buy more votes with ever cheaper debt. That is the real reason Congress hasn't reformed immigration and why we really have the problem. And it's bipartisan by the way. Illegal immigration started when our debt problem started, and has steadily increased over the decades as our interest rates have decreased.

And we're at the end of the game now. Down near zero.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bmeist... There's a glitch in the matrix.

Mar 27, 2021, 8:09 AM

Something screwy with posting numbers. 1 becomes an i.

C130 is a cargo plane. See... Glitch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 624
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic