Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
But if he had a cabinet full of painkillers, no one would care.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,521

But if he had a cabinet full of painkillers, no one would care.

Apr 17, 2018, 9:13 PM

So the Francois kid got busted for weed. It’s so dumb. It’s dumb on his part because yes it is in fact unlawful to possess cannabis in Florida without a prescription. So regardless of facts or opinion, he supposedly violated the law. I get it.

All that said, I can’t wait for the day when weed is fully legal everywhere and regulated like alcohol. Francois suffered a serious injury last September, and no one would bat an eyelash if he was swallowing pills all day. If he slammed a 12-pack of Natty Light every night he’d be considered a “normal” college student. But smoke a joint and his career/education is in jeopardy. It’s beyond stupid.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if he didn't have a prescription for them they would care

Apr 17, 2018, 9:16 PM

It would be possession of narcotics

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: But if he had a cabinet full of painkillers, no one would care.

Apr 17, 2018, 9:21 PM

Weed can take over peoples lives and become am addiction but that goes for just about anything. As long as he isn't waking up in the morning and the goal is to find some bud I see no problem with him smoking sometimes. It is illegal and he should be more smart about where and when he does it.

Re: But if he had a cabinet full of painkillers, no one would care.

Apr 17, 2018, 9:30 PM

Sad thing about the whole thing is cannabis maybe the only one of those drugs you mentioned, that could actually help him. A lot of science is suggesting it may be good for the brain in regards to concussions. And we all know that he took some major hits so far at FSU, many from our orange crush DL.

The green wave is coming, more and more studies are happening to find out the true pros/cons. I truly think we will look back at this time one day and shake our heads. Ruining people’s lives/putting people in jail for cannabis.

**Btw, I’m no smoker, little bit in college but haven’t smoked in years so I’m not that crazy pothead a lot of people like to label you as if you are pro-weed. But I did make some nice money investing in a few green stocks last yearl!**

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,521
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic