Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The fix for the acc is easy —————-
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

The fix for the acc is easy —————-

Dec 6, 2019, 10:19 PM

Even a caveman can see it. Tell Notre Dame to get in or get out! No one can disagree with this. They aren’t helping us under the present situation. In or out. Man up Swoffie-

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The fix for the acc is easy —————-

Dec 6, 2019, 10:22 PM

Yeah, the conference has given ND lots of time to work out things. In or out time.

Why so we can have another "Has Been" football program?

Dec 6, 2019, 10:30 PM

That wins at most 9 games from here until the eventual Brian Kelly firing?

Re: Why so we can have another "Has Been" football program?

Dec 6, 2019, 10:34 PM

Top twenty at some point in every season. A lot better than Wofford! Beating Notre Dame even when they aren’t great is a lot better than beating Charlotte. How could anyone not like seeing the Tigers play the Irish? We get them next year. There will be LESS talk about or schedule.

We would still play teams like Charlotte....

Dec 6, 2019, 10:51 PM

Just like every other team, in every other P5 team does. Why Clemson people seem to think we should schedule only big programs week in and week out is beyond me.IT's almost like you want to further handicap little ol Clemson.

But my take on ND is simply based on the abysmal Miami addition to the conference so many years ago. Just a big name only that has done nothing since joining.Sure I'll concede having ND on our schedule looks nice, if in name only.

But, but, .....

Dec 6, 2019, 10:36 PM [ in reply to Why so we can have another "Has Been" football program? ]

They would win more games in a full conference schedule against a weak ACC. Just ask eSECpn.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2019, 11:15 PM

How will ND Joining fix the ACC? They have contributed literally nothing since partially joining the conference. It hasn’t affected Clemson in the slightest. I think if you had taken ND out of the equation the last couple of years, Clemson’s destiny would have still been the same.

Clemson is fine right where it is. It’s just that the rest of the conference ( not that I really care of it does or doesn’t get better) needs to stop sucking!

Dec 7, 2019, 7:51 AM

You’re all right. ND adds nothing to the ACC. Having another team in the top twenty would be meaningless. A win over the Irish would be no better than a win over SCState. Very similar to the SEC.
What does Auburn or A & M or Florida or Tennessee add to the league. All teams do play a few easier games but there is a big difference between Wofford and East Carolina!

Dec 7, 2019, 8:00 AM

All indicators are pointing towards Bronco Mendenhall building something special up in Charlottesville, and now that Justin Fuente can hire his own DC, expect VT to get better. Satterfield at L'ville; Clawson at Wake; and now maybe Norvell at FSU. As long as schools can keep their good coaches, I think we can say that the ACC is on the upswing.

Dec 7, 2019, 8:18 AM

The fix is to get FSU, Miami and VT back to their winning ways and have unc being competitive.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic